Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Jack B Nimble
My vehicles: '06 Ford Mustang GT
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: my size medium mechanics gloves are worn out
Something small I would really like: a guitar pick
Hobbies: wrenching on the mustang, playing the guitar, reading (particularly non fiction/history), I've recently gotten very interested in classic rock like KISS and AC/DC, both because of their influence in rock and also their link to Detroit, muscle cars, etc.
Shirt size: Medium, and I actually have room for another t-shirt
Food Allergies: none
Junk/No Junk: no thank you, I'm trying to de clutter
Comments: I'd rather be gifted something you yourself have used, it'd make me feel more connected to the forums. Besides, that's a great opportunity to treat yourself when buying the replacement.
A local merchant option: no thank you
Dicks/No Dicks: Go. Nuts.

Edit: https://www.dunnbjj.com/ is my BJJ gym, you could buy a rash guard or something there, I can just pick it up at the gym. Including it in case you really do need a local option, I wear a large rash guard, please don't buy me a gi they cost too much.

Jack B Nimble fucked around with this message at 16:41 on Nov 14, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
Mine says it should arrive tomorrow.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat
I'm so glad you like them! Researching and window shopping is practically it's own hobby, so getting to do that for someone else was actually a treat!