Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Elviscat

My vehicles: '22 Chevy Bolt, '02 Ford Ranger, '67 Mustang, '18 Husqvarna FE250, '08 Yamaha FZ-6

The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: I have most common tools, but if you have something cool, cheap, and helpful that'd be fun.

Something small I would really like: local snacks/beverages

Hobbies: Dirt Bikes, Snowboarding, house remodeling, kayaking

Shirt size: XL

Food Allergies: Can't eat red meat or shellfish

Junk/No Junk: yes, junk me

Comments: Anything space, rocket engine or nuclear related would be cool.

A local merchant option: anything near Seattle?

Dicks/No Dicks: Inside packaging only.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Safety Dance posted:

Just to check, am I the only person who was matched with themself for AISS?

You're gonna save a ton on shipping!

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

I received a package Saturday and opened it Sunday, sorry this is late! My life is living chaos! Same goes for my Santee, but that was finally shipped today, you should have it this weekend.

A nice note from one of AI's finest former mods.

A new fidget spinner, the smallest hotwheel I've ever seen, and some very nice local cooking things, my fiancé really likes flavored olive oils, so she's excited about that, and I think I'll use the BBQ sauce on a huge batch of pulled pork for New Year's, plus wall candy for whenever I build a real garage.

And three great books! I already started reading Moonshot when I got a few minutes to myself this weekend.

Thanks IOwnCalculus! that's an awesome assortment!

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

IOwnCalculus posted:

Glad it all made it there safely - the glass bottles always make me worry but the products the Olive Mill puts out are worth the risk.

Thanks for bagging them nicely, the olive oil leaked a tiny bit, but it didn't escape containment.

PainterofCrap posted:

The fucks and confet-dicks have escaped containment and are spreading around the Crap manse...!

A year later and I'm still finding Builds Character's dicks from AI:SS 2022 around my house, just last week I spread them to my truck when I opened a previously unopened pocket on the moto backpack he gifted me.

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

builds character posted:

You're welcome! :buddy:

You never did tell me whether you needed the other straps though.

Oh poo poo, no, these ones are perfect at max extension, I thought they'd be a little small, but they're super stretchy and it stays in place awesome.

Unrelated, looks like USPS is working serious OT to make up for my bad planning skills, and my Santee received their package before Christmas!

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Somewhat Heroic posted:

I opened the card first...which immediately brought on the laughs. I spent the next ~5 minutes checking out the rest of the gifts. We kept waiting for the card to stop. It...doesn't which just made all of us laugh harder. All the kids and my wife were present while opening. The kids all laughing at the meowing card that wasn't planning on stopping.

I fortunately made an attempt to salvage the card without destroying the card. That is when I found the most nefarious and devious trick this card had in store

Those cards are pure evil! That's a really good job dissecting it without getting glitter everywhere!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

That Bonache hot sauce is good. I also love that t-shirt and need to find one for work.