Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
builds character
My vehicles: '05 Sprinter, '22 xc60, ‘21 ktm 250 2t, ‘14 Ducati monster 796
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: stuff for sanding paint
Something small I would really like: no idea
Hobbies: dirtbikes, soccer, reading
Shirt size: l or xl depending on fit
Food Allergies: no
Junk/No Junk: nothing that won’t fit in a NYC apartment
Comments: everything is always so good
A local merchant option: anything in the city?
Dicks/No Dicks: Inside packaging only thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

Raluek posted:

i dont have all the items i need to ship out, and if i still dont by monday then ill do it as a 2-parter. hang in there, santee

Same here. One last item arriving Monday. If it doesn’t, part 1 will go out Monday and part 2 whenever it does arrive.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Hmmm…while I’m busy dropping the ball, the rest of the world soldiers on.

It got here and it’s great! Albeit somewhat sideways.

The perfect apartment-sized case for stuff I don’t want exploding in my closet.

It is very important to preserve the remaining rust free areas on the van. This is actually for the glass and I’m very curious to try it out. I’ve heard good things.

I did not know this was a thing but yeah, yeah it would be very nice to not just spray the surrounding 3-5 feet with wd40.

It’s true. Warm socks really are important. I am thankful but less thankful than I will be when I’m working on something in late January.

This is very cool and a good idea. Particularly given the current organizing strategy for my power tools: chuck them in a bag and then root through the bag, spilling it everywhere, whenever I need something.

Ok, just because I’ve already installed two in the van and the second doesn’t want to connect to my phone anymore…

And last, but certainly not least.

Thank you very much! This was wonderful and I really appreciate it.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

meatpimp posted:

Glad it got there on time. The WD40 stick seems odd, but they come in super handy. I tried to edit the .stl file of the DeWalt brackets to add a bit of meatimp flare, but my Fusion360 game is super weak. :( I was hoping the brackets would work out for your storage / organization plans. The ceramic works well for bieks, too. And ammo cans are just freakin' handy. Enjoy!

Yeah, it’s one of those very clever things that I never would have thought about. I’m definitely guilty of absurd overspray and then being annoyed at the stupid thing I literally just did.

I’m going to try using the brackets to mount the tools on the van walls so they’re definitely great. Even if they don’t have secret hidden dicks all over.

I need to wait a bit for the weather for the ceramic but yeah was thinking about that during new plastics day.

And I think the ammo can is going to become my apartment toolbox. Perfect size.

Just an excellent haul, thank you.

And my package went out (late, sorry!) today. Santee you should be getting it tomorrow.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Mine was just delivered. SANTEE GO OUTSIDE AND OPEN THE PACKAGE!

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

PainterofCrap posted:

Don't feel bad, mine came a couple days ago, but two emergency car repairs (for others) and various holiday obligations came first.

A box!

A sign of things to come:

o god.

ZuZu on high alert:

What a haul!

Not sure what I'll do with that sprocket. I may mount it on the garage fridge, or wall, as to me, it's excellent industrial art.

The moto & other stickers will find their way all over the garage; some will become magnets.

Saving these for Christmas Day!

A beautiful and extremely witty holiday letter from Builds Character:

Impressive selection of Cadbury's most popular! My wife & I ate the Aero bar immediately. We are husbanding the rest (i.e. she hid them from me).

The fucks and confet-dicks have escaped containment and are spreading around the Crap manse...

Nifty bottle opener goes to the garage (beer) fridge

You have a fan

Awaiting the drop ship!

A most welcome and warmly received gift pack from Builds Character

Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

I'm glad you enjoyed. Let me know how you like tell me you love the hot sauce too. Last thing got delivered as soon as I left to see family so it'll head your way in January.

Elviscat posted:

Thanks for bagging them nicely, the olive oil leaked a tiny bit, but it didn't escape containment.

A year later and I'm still finding Builds Character's dicks from AI:SS 2022 around my house, just last week I spread them to my truck when I opened a previously unopened pocket on the moto backpack he gifted me.

You're welcome! :buddy:

You never did tell me whether you needed the other straps though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

PainterofCrap posted:

A busy 24-hours, but finally opened Builds Character's wrapped gifts!

My wife has spirited the hot sauces away (especially the lime one!) so a trip report will be delayed...

but the real excitement is: I'll be able to see WTF I am doing down in the Econoline engine hole, because of

LIGHT

GLORIOUS LIGHT!

(and more dicks!)

That headband light is the serious poo poo. Lightweight, small, but blinding. Coupled with the other two, the dark is banished

Thank you and Merry Christmas!

Hopefully you enjoyed LITERALLY THE BEST HOT SAUCE IN THE WORLD. Anyway, sorry for the delay but the last item is on its way to you. Look how silly I am, thinking it would get here in time to get it out by the 22nd. But hopefully all's well that ends well. There's no note but it should arrive tomorrow, I think. Worst case, day after. I included a few other very small things because that's just how it is.