Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet
SapientCorvid
My vehicles: 88 FJ62, 22 Ioniq5, 17 Nissan Leaf, 89 Honda GB500, AND A 96 LANDCRUISER PRADO HOW DID I FORGET THE MOST INTERESTING CAR I OWN JFC
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: 10 mm sockets.
Something small I would really like: anything small LEGO, to show my son how they work (he’s still in duplo mode)
Hobbies: homebrewing, espresso, M:tG, indie video games
Shirt size: Unisex L or XL (defer to XL if it’s fitted)
Food Allergies: none
Junk/No Junk: lmao, sure
Comments: first time!
A local merchant option: Stuff in the SLC area (there is High West Distillery in Park City…)
Dicks/No Dicks: if needed, dicks is fine. I’d like a little warning so my 3 year old doesn’t have his first core memory being a dildo coming out of a box I opened

SapientCorvid fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Nov 23, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SapientCorvid
Jun 16, 2008

reading The Internet

In a haze from eating leftover brisket I realize that I forgot I haven’t posted! Shiiiiiiiiiit

What a box of wonders!

Dope stickers, mechanic gloves that won’t make me sad, and super Mario candy to bribe my boy with. Hell yes

An extrusion mishap (and a success in the form of a six point 10mm, lol), Lego, Pocky and Seattle swag, with a great pen and grid journal!

Thank you, Safety Dance! My boy loves the beetle, and is sleeping with it now.

A fine Yuletide to all! Thanks for letting me be involved with my first AI:SS.