Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

babyeatingpsychopath
My vehicles: '06 Mercury Grand Marquis. Most of an '06 Escape. Nearly all of a '78 gold wing.
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had:
Something small I would really like: something to amuse kittens
Hobbies: assembling desk tchotchkies, wrangling cats
Shirt size: XL
Food Allergies: no avocado.
Junk/More Junk: it is my treasure
Comments: stickers and booze accepted
A local merchant option: piles of good local breweries around
Dicks/No Dicks: My mail carrier looks forward to the dicks now, please do not disappoint.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

I finally got mine sent! I received a package sometime in the last couple of days and it got thrown in the pile with all of the other packages. Then someone at the party last night said "why is there obama on one of your amazon packages?"
Obama? What?
Oh, you're 21, you wouldn't recognize the face of RICHARD MILHOUS NIXON! I have a package covered in Dicks and I didn't know for (some unspecified) number of days?!
What have we here?

A truly motley assortment.

In addition to the heartwarming note, there are some very thoughtful items.
I will be putting some of these stickers on my water bottle that my corporate collegues may see. I will be putting some of them on my laptop that the general public might see. I will be putting some of them on OTHER PEOPLE'S public property in order to shame them :v:.
I will use this "truly random" laser for my cats and 80lb-dog-who-was-raised-by-cats-and-chases-lasers. I'll try to figure out how to use the treats maze in an area where the dogs won't molest it.
I'm digging the air intake pipe. The only identifying marks are "FoMoCo" and a manufacture date and plastic type. It's interesting.
The beer is very good. This unfiltered pilsner starts places, has flavors, and ends places. They did a good job.
And, in case y'all thought there were only dicks on the outside of the box, there's a 1976 Honda Goldwing Petcock included!

Thank you so much, Mr. Wiggles!

babyeatingpsychopath fucked around with this message at 01:45 on Dec 23, 2023

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

USPS says "Your item was delivered at the front door or porch at 10:38 am on December 26, 2023."

I found some things that fell out of the box when I was taping it up, so HMU when you open it....

babyeatingpsychopath
Oct 28, 2000
Forum Veteran

That is a :krad: ratchet handle, too!