Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
My vehicles: 1990 Miata, 1980 Austin Mini, 2013 Fit, 2018 CX-5
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: Too many tools, but maybe something obscure or home renovation related?
Something small I would really like: Snacks, stickers, magnets, keychains, Hot Wheels
Hobbies: Cooking, baking, woodworking, renovations, video games, cats, music, shitboxes
Shirt size: Small/Medium
Food Allergies: None
Junk/No Junk: Rad junk welcome
Comments: There's a Tiny Vanderhuge now, something toddler appropriate would be welcome
A local merchant option: Whatever's easiest, Amazon/Ebay/etc, there are lots of cool local businesses too. Failing that Princess Auto :canada:
Dicks/No Dicks: Minimal dicks please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
A little late but your package has been sent Santee, should arrive around boxing day.

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp
Received my package last night and it's hefty, I'll try to open it tonight :toot:

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp

McTinkerson posted:

Thank you Bulk Vanderhuge! I love all of it.

I'm glad it arrived so quickly, I was surprised when I got the delivery notice. I use the pry bar quite a bit at work, it's helpful with pesky electrical connector tabs too. I might have to do a better sketch, it was just a last minute doodle where I was like "You know, you could make a penis with rotary engine parts." The RX-8 model was acquired a looong time ago and I was so pumped when I found it, looks like we have the same taste when it comes to wheel colours :)

I finally opened my present and what a package:

This is such a thoughtful package SharkyTM, lets go take a look.

Baby Beluga is a household favourite, this travel sized copy will come in handy. The books, scoop and Pepto Pink Mini are going into the kiddos stocking.

A great assortment of stickers.

Screws, gloves, glasses and bits. The Robertson bits are much appreciated :canada:

MORE SPICE FOR THE SPICE COLLECTION. The taffy is great and I found another pair of glasses and some hot chocolate test tubes inside. The apple butter is delicious and my wife raided some of the other goodies already.

Some vanilla beans inside a very hefty glass housing.

So very cool, I hope this is the right photo.

A confusing number of red dot laser modules, was this supposed to be in here?

And the grand finale, my very own SKYLINE CHILI TSHIRT. It's hilarious because we were just talking about it before I opened the package. She did not like being around it at all but I kind of liked it?

Thanks again SharkyTM!

Bulk Vanderhuge
May 2, 2009

womp womp womp womp

sharkytm posted:

You're quite welcome. That is the correct picture of sentry. The strobe is in the trail, the camera is in the nose.

The lasers... well, that explains where they went. I'll pm you. :balldo: they were definitely not intended for you, I probably missed them in the packing material from DigiKey.

Darn, I was hoping to add laser markers to all of my shop equipment :science:

PM'd you back!