Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
Hi. I haven't posted much this year so, sorry about that. If you need hints, check WroughtIrony's posts I guess lol (wife)

Terrible Robot
My vehicles: 2017 Ford Mustang Ecoboost, 2016 Ford Fiesta ST, 1999 Volvo C70, 1989 Volvo 245, 1986 Toyota Celica GT-S

The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: I have so many tools, but you might surprise me

Something small I would really like: stickers, weird knick-knacks

Hobbies: working on/driving cars, shooting guns, reading, videogames

Shirt size: Large

Food Allergies: No allergies

Junk/No Junk: yes, junk me

Comments: I love stickers and hot wheels

A local merchant option: I don't think the dispensaries deliver but if they got coupons...

Dicks/No Dicks: Dick me up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terrible Robot
Jul 2, 2010

FRIED CHICKEN
Slippery Tilde
A few nights ago Night Danger Moose and spouse actually stopped by my place to personally deliver their gift. They are super awesome and their gifts were amazing, and I am a shitbag for not posting about it sooner. I will get pics tomorrow, but I wanted them to know I appreciate the hell out of the gifts and the effort of making the drive to nowhere, MD. Thanks Night Danger Moose!