Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001
blindjoe
My vehicles: 99 LX470, 16 Leaf, 77 Celica, old fiberglass camp trailer, various motorcycles/dirtbikes
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: a new bucket lid for my dust deputy
Something small I would really like: stuff from your area, air pump for kids soccer balls
Hobbies: camping, kayaking, doing kid stuff
Shirt size: xl
Food Allergies: dairy/apples/potato
Junk/No Junk: yes, junk me
Comments: Have 7/9 yr old boys who have been taking up time. I bought an old toyota though so now I have forced projects
A local merchant option: Victoria BC, adams tarp and tools, Kms
Dicks/No Dicks: no thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001
Package on its way. Destination Christmas means everything is compressed, meaning lots of time turns into very little, but this was High Priority!

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001

McTinkerson posted:

Canada Post has indicated that my Santees package has been delivered to their doorstep.
:toot:

It has!

Merry porsche-mas!

Porsche Branded Toilet paper! (or other , less humorous things)

I liked this porsche engagement ring, it was very thoughtful

Motorcycle license cover? not sure what the screws will line up with, I will attempt to mount it to the bike though

As seen in other photos, various wipes and cloths for when the toilet paper was not enough

Keychain from chopped(? not sure what this brand is)

This ratchet is super cool, for when you can't get a full ratchet in.

Local Coffee and hot sauce, looks great

Hotwheels and a vespa cylinder for the kids to play with!

Thanks McTinkerson!

- I forgot to mention, all the Porsche swag is getting regifted to my father-inlaw as he is a porsche enthusiast so timing is perfect!

blindjoe fucked around with this message at 17:43 on Dec 15, 2023

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001

The Linux Fairy posted:

Some wood?

Ah, a musical outhouse!

I have to confess, I'm a sparky, not a mechanical engineer. I haven't actually figured out how to put it together yet.

The key to musical outhouse is to set the trap first, then build the walls around it.
Unfortunately the gag doesn't work through shipping - maybe it can be passed on

blindjoe
Jan 10, 2001

blindjoe posted:

Local Coffee and hot sauce, looks great

Coffee is being consumed, and its good, stronger than our usual Kicking Horse Smartass which is also albertain.
The Porsche paraphernalia went over well at Christmas too.

Thanks again McTinkerson