Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Your rear-end wont survive my hammering.

Fun Shoe
Hell Yes In On The Ground FLOOR.

cursedshitbox
My vehicles: '16 JKU rockhard rubicon, '17 Honda Africa Twin, '04 KTM 950 ADV-S, '90 F350, bicycles of various flavors
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: A button that makes it as easy as I thought it would be going in.
Something small I would really like: local junkfood is perfect, stickers are good.
Hobbies: bikes, overlanding with broken equipment, amateur radio, finishing projects 62% then abandoning it, bringing home broken stuff to collect but not actually fix or use for parts.
Shirt size: Medium
Food Allergies: dairy but I do not care.
Junk/No Junk: yes absolutely all of the junk
Comments: redshirts of the shop are always good. magnetic trays, pen lights, permanent markers, etc.
A local merchant option: gerlinger metals?
Dicks/No Dicks: Inside packaging only pls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Getting the last of the gubbins, broken car parts and other miscellaneous local poo poo together to send out. Soon santee, soon!

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
Someone is getting extra dongs this year.

cursedshitbox
May 20, 2012

Fun Shoe
A box showed up from an address I don't recognize, surely it's more junk parts that I've ordered for all the projects going on and forgotten about.

Inside, a letter.

Dear CSB,
Happy Holidays!

I hope you enjoy the Ai generated stickers as much as I enjoyed making them. I know they are a little weird but when I put the first prompt in and got gobbledegook out, I had such a chuckle. Nothing screams "2023" to me more than kinda amazing, kinda terrible AI art.

I guess the "Award for most reliable vehicle in Mad Max style" might end up on your Jeep at this stage, which seems like a commentary on your fleet :D

I hope you get a kick out of "my other car is a brick in the style of a 1980s Ford advertisement featuring a 1981 F250". I generated over a dozen of these and it was really hard whittling them down to the best ones.

This note should accompany some extra bonus ??? that my sister has lovingly picked and shipped. She's about 8000 miles closer to you, so I figured we'd save some carbon miles!

May 2024 bring you peace and prosperity and many more plates of gorbage.

Peace, slothrop.

A second letter with a little truck and enclosed is Enjoy the junk and the instructions of booking a dentist appointment in the new year. How'd you know and what junk is in this box?

The Haul

These are friggin awesome and will become a part of the art that is displayed in the shop. They're hilarious. The jeep one is spot on. need to get a specialty plate that's just "BRCK".
It took me a serious minute to figure out the triangle art, and even then, I may still miss it. the heart and triangle is definitely going on the pedal fleet.

The Junk

Markers for the shop which is awesome. I bonked out on a ride last friday when past me left no junkfood on board the bike for future me, if I were carrying all this junk would be lacin' wheels this holiday break.
Going on a road trip in a few days and these will come along to pad my boredom in the surprisingly consistent mopar product. These came just in time to help buy my dentist some fresh teak for their yacht. :D
The chocolate bar has impressive heft and uh none of it is safe.

Thank you much for everything, Slothrop!