Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

IOwnCalculus
My vehicles: Kubota B2301, '18 GMC Canyon, '02 Jeep Wrangler, '72 Opel GT, '70 GMC C10
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: Tool organization
Something small I would really like: Snacks
Hobbies: Shitposting
Shirt size: Unless you've got 2XLT I'll pass
Food Allergies: Alcohol is wasted on me
Junk/No Junk: All the junk
Comments: All the stickers
A local merchant option: Queen Creek Olive Mill, 4WheelParts
Dicks/No Dicks: I'm enough of a dick and the kid often gets involved in this, no dicks please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Elviscat posted:

I received a package Saturday and opened it Sunday, sorry this is late! My life is living chaos! Same goes for my Santee, but that was finally shipped today, you should have it this weekend.

A new fidget spinner, the smallest hotwheel I've ever seen, and some very nice local cooking things, my fiancé really likes flavored olive oils, so she's excited about that, and I think I'll use the BBQ sauce on a huge batch of pulled pork for New Year's, plus wall candy for whenever I build a real garage.

And three great books! I already started reading Moonshot when I got a few minutes to myself this weekend.

Thanks IOwnCalculus! that's an awesome assortment!

Glad it all made it there safely - the glass bottles always make me worry but the products the Olive Mill puts out are worth the risk.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

A girthy and weighty package appears, from the far off land of Oregon. Weather today was also all kinds of rainy. Coincidence? :tinfoil:

Inside, a letter! Which may deservedly call me / my shitbox Jeep out in the final sentence :v:

And a whole assload of stuff:

A fleet of Safety Princess Approved rubber ducks, numerous enough to make even the most mallcrawler JL owner jealous.
A fine selection of junk, including a remarkably clean vacuum operated valve, a chain that really doesn't want to move, a 90 degree hose fitting that will legitimately probably end up in the TJ's evap system, part of a monkey wrench, some Nissan spare-wheel lugnuts still sealed in their package, a bracket, a keychain/fidget toy, an assload of P-clamps, a 3D-printed cat, and a mesh bag.
Stickers that will end up on one of my toolboxes, a Streamlight Microstream, hazelnut goodies, a polyurethane engine mount, and green tea (which my wife and daughter have already laid claim to).

And legitimately the highlights - homemade blackberry jam, home harvested honey, and a SJOOW extension cord. (Also, I'm assuming the velcro/clip straps are meant to hang up cords and the like, I haven't opened them up yet.) I now have reason to say "grab the nice extension cord". The honey and jam both look amazing and I expect them to be half gone before the year is out.

Thank you The Spyder, this is amazing.