Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib
My vehicles: 2015 GMC Sierra 2500HD, Duramax. 2005 Nissan 5000# LPG forklift
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: I'm all set on tools, but you can surprise me
Something small I would really like: non-seafood snacks, medium/light roast coffee
Hobbies: firearms, scuba, my kid
Shirt size: no more shirts thank you, but my kid always needs stuff, see below
Food Allergies: fin fish
Junk/No Junk: JUNK me, bro
Comments: I'm middle aged and have pretty much whatever I need. I've got a 2 year old, he's wearing 3T. I'm into sharks, old oceanographic gear, old cameras, milsurp, and homemade gifts. The VW hubcap light that gnarly Charlie made for me is hanging in my shop to this day.
A local merchant option: Speedwell coffee in Plymouth MA, Atlantic White Shark Conservancy in Chatham, MA
Dicks/No Dicks: Inside packaging only
Bringing back the charity thing from '21: Nominated Charity: St. Jude's children's research hospital: https://www.stjude.org/donate/donate-to-st-jude.html or a local cancer center. My mom' died from metastatic breast cancer, and cancer sucks. Anything that can make it suck less for someone else is cool by me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
I am going to be late. I'll make up for it, I promise. poo poo's been sideways, not enough hours in the day and shipping delays.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
I gotted a box. Photos when I can get a chance.

I'm shippin' a box, too.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib
A box has appeared:

Inside: Goodies (and a very long dick):

Inside

The black case is a set of dental picks/tools/detail stuff. And a Crescent ignition plier.

Note the toddler claiming the P1800 Gasser. Good taste, baby shark, good taste.
There was a large lump of metal in the bottom:

A 22RE Camshaft is apparently what my kiddo can lift over his head, it took a few tries, but he got it!

Letter:

Thanks Nadmonk! PirateShip would have saved you like $15 on shipping, gotta love it.

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Bulk Vanderhuge posted:

Received my package last night and it's hefty, I'll try to open it tonight :toot:

:btroll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Fallen Rib

Bulk Vanderhuge posted:

I'm glad it arrived so quickly, I was surprised when I got the delivery notice. I use the pry bar quite a bit at work, it's helpful with pesky electrical connector tabs too. I might have to do a better sketch, it was just a last minute doodle where I was like "You know, you could make a penis with rotary engine parts." The RX-8 model was acquired a looong time ago and I was so pumped when I found it, looks like we have the same taste when it comes to wheel colours :)

I finally opened my present and what a package:

This is such a thoughtful package SharkyTM, lets go take a look.

Baby Beluga is a household favourite, this travel sized copy will come in handy. The books, scoop and Pepto Pink Mini are going into the kiddos stocking.

A great assortment of stickers.

Screws, gloves, glasses and bits. The Robertson bits are much appreciated :canada:

MORE SPICE FOR THE SPICE COLLECTION. The taffy is great and I found another pair of glasses and some hot chocolate test tubes inside. The apple butter is delicious and my wife raided some of the other goodies already.

Some vanilla beans inside a very hefty glass housing.

So very cool, I hope this is the right photo.

A confusing number of red dot laser modules, was this supposed to be in here?

And the grand finale, my very own SKYLINE CHILI TSHIRT. It's hilarious because we were just talking about it before I opened the package. She did not like being around it at all but I kind of liked it?

Thanks again SharkyTM!

You're quite welcome. That is the correct picture of sentry. The strobe is in the trail, the camera is in the nose.

The lasers... well, that explains where they went. I'll pm you. :balldo: they were definitely not intended for you, I probably missed them in the packing material from DigiKey.