Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

We are all drinking from the highball glass of ideology.
Aw yeah, love AISS

Mr. Wiggles

My vehicles: Ridgeline, Ioniq Hybrid, Z400, VRod, El Camino, 356 (assembly required).

The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: Use most often - 10mm sockets. Wish I had? Metric and standard allen keys that are actually individually labeled with their sizes. This would solve the problem of "one of these 6 zillion tools must be the right size".

Something small I would really like: Stickers, magnets, tiki knick knacks.

Hobbies: Hosting parties in my tiki bar, medieval armored combat, making radio shows.

Shirt size: Large

Food Allergies: Nada

Junk/No Junk: All the junk.

Comments: In addition to my career, having a baby (and another due in January), I'm also doing law school because I'm a glutton for punishment. I had to sell my Mazda cause I needed a more practical DD, but I also acquired an old 356 in pieces because I have no conception of my personal limitations.

A local merchant option: It's Vegas, so "local" gets real weird. If you can find something, great! But if you have a cool local merchant where you live, that's also cool!

Dicks/No Dicks: All the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

No way that will start at the North Pole. Explains the reindeer I guess.

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

A package has arrived! Numerous gently used parts from VWs (mostly) and at least one Kia, a book, towels, coozie, air freshener, an empty tequila bottle, and 10mm sockets! Thanks Santa! But......I have no idea who you are!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr. Wiggles
Dec 1, 2003

Merry Christmas! Glad it all made it safe!