Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Night Danger Moose

My vehicles: 2016 Focus ST, 1990 Toyota Camry wagon, 2000 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP (fiancee)
The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: Pocket flathead screwdriver. I used it daily at work and someone took it while I was out on vacation.
Something small I would really like: 1/2" -> 3/8" ratchet connector, my lug nut socket is 3/8" and my breaker bar is 1/2" and I broke my last one. Or a small flashlight, I never remember to grab mine.
Hobbies: colouring, computer games, car meets, wrenching on the Camry
Shirt size: Women's large, men's med/large
Food Allergies: Whole peanuts (creamy peanut butter is fine)
Junk/No Junk: Love junk, will be passing on my previous junk
Comments: Certified Sticker Slut as well
A local merchant option: Love local snacks or craft beer (which is hard to mail, understandably)
Dicks/No Dicks: Big dicks in his little brother's butt

*cat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

I'll be getting mine sent out Tuesday, life has been stupid busy and I haven't had a chance to get to the post office.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

It's a package! And it's for me!

It contained things! I love things.

Pocket flashlight! I've always needed one and never took the time to look into getting one that doesn't suck.

Pocket screwdriver! Mine was stolen from my desk at work when I was on vacation in August and I was furious, I use it all the time.

They're perfect! Thank you Jack B Nimble!

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Big Taint posted:

Another day, another AppScript misfire. I *tried* to only send the reminders to people who haven't confirmed yet, but I fear it went out to everyone, or at least to some people that have confirmed. So, if you have already confirmed with me, thanks! If you haven't, DO IT.

This is extra funny because I literally handed my Santee their gift and watched them open the box.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

Terrible Robot posted:

A few nights ago Night Danger Moose and spouse actually stopped by my place to personally deliver their gift. They are super awesome and their gifts were amazing, and I am a shitbag for not posting about it sooner. I will get pics tomorrow, but I wanted them to know I appreciate the hell out of the gifts and the effort of making the drive to nowhere, MD. Thanks Night Danger Moose!

I'm glad you like them! Can't wait to see the pics.