Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

meatpimp

My vehicles: 2005 Escalade, 2015 RDX

The tool I most commonly use/wish I had: a magnet for stainless steel

Y'all have been so awesome over the years, I don't know what to put here. I don't need or want anything, but everything I've received through aiss has been fantastic and kind and appreciated.

Shirt size: Large and girthy
Dicks/No Dicks: I have a 14 year old daughter. Do you want to ruin her?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

My santee has a projected delivery of Saturday. Hopefully it shows up tomorrow. Edit: Scratch that, shows delivered today, enjoy, santee!

You early guys are making the rest of us look bad... man, that's some seriously nice kit being sent.

meatpimp fucked around with this message at 01:04 on Dec 16, 2023

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

builds character posted:

:words:

Thank you very much! This was wonderful and I really appreciate it.

Glad it got there on time. The WD40 stick seems odd, but they come in super handy. I tried to edit the .stl file of the DeWalt brackets to add a bit of meatimp flare, but my Fusion360 game is super weak. :( I was hoping the brackets would work out for your storage / organization plans. The ceramic works well for bieks, too. And ammo cans are just freakin' handy. Enjoy!

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

Samefull double post. Yet, here we are.

A strange box appeared on the meatpimp porch... what could it be?

First look... I see candy and lumens. I like where this is headed.

Inside a flexible parts/bit holder was a box, inside the box:

Is that an E30 M3 Hot Wheels car? :stare: WITH actual shelf dust under the wing, showing that it is a well-loved treasure? :neckbeard:
And... parts... with a pcb... and a jeep body. I dunno, but I'll be looking into it!

Then big things slide out of the box:

Nice work light and a 10 way 10mm socket gangbang? Oh yeah.

What's this? This isn't junk, it's a Case rear light (or at least that's my guess. From the vampire taps on the back, it's seem some love over the years.

The whole haul:

Gonna try the die grinder as soon as I get back in the garage. It makes compression sounds when I spin the shaft, could it be a working classic tool?

Also lots of candy, with a good bit of sour stuff, just like me. Awwwwww....

Thank you, Mr. Spazzz, a beautiful bounty of treasures and candy. But no dicks... that I've found so far.