Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which championship abdication will occur next?
Jiri Prochazka relinquishes his title to fight for the daimyo
Alex Pereira vacates his belt after realizing he's never felt joy in his life
Sergei Pavlovich gives up his championship for a professional boxing career
Tom Aspinall stops being champion when both his legs spontaneously combust
View Results

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Cannot believe I had to look at Dana White, Kid Rock, and DOnald Trump simultaneously

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Unperson_47 posted:

Cannot believe I had to look at Dana White, Kid Rock, and DOnald Trump simultaneously

goddamn talk about a blunt rotation from hell

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

DC looks at Pavlovich in the middle of the night and feels a shortage of breath. Thanks DC.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

oh good i just saw tucker carlson was there too, in case the bile hadnt quite reached your uvula

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Trump looking poo poo. absolute poo poo

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Big pop from the crowd lol.

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Diego Lopes looks like a create-a-fighter.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

DoombatINC posted:

oh good i just saw tucker carlson was there too, in case the bile hadnt quite reached your uvula

Y'know, things like this (and more importantly, the wild, enthusiastic applause they get from the crowd when they arrive) remind me a lot that the posters in this subforum and Carl's posts in particular are doing a LOT of heavy lifting to keep me periodically watching UFC shows :sigh:

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.

BlindSite posted:

his emo haircut is hilarious as well.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

BlindSite posted:

if mac danzig were brazilian

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

individual865 posted:

It's a mullet too!! Oh my God!

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

individual865 posted:

It’s an emullet

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

individual865 posted:

i actually shouted out loud "oh of course and a loving hitler haircut now" when that poo poo hit my retinas

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Jerusalem posted:

Y'know, things like this (and more importantly, the wild, enthusiastic applause they get from the crowd when they arrive) remind me a lot that the posters in this subforum and Carl's posts in particular are doing a LOT of heavy lifting to keep me periodically watching UFC shows :sigh:

Yeah, it's gross everytime

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Also, mullets are good

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

DoombatINC posted:

i actually shouted out loud "oh of course and a loving hitler haircut now" when that poo poo hit my retinas

I’d think way higher of Hitler if he had a rippin’ mullet like Lopez

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

i had just seen it head-on in the fighter interview, its a lot more defensible + badical in profile

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

We will outlast them, and when they are gone, we will seed their memory within the sport with salt.

Lopes, please do a neat kneebar.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

CarlCX posted:

We will outlast them, and when they are gone, we will seed their memory within the sport with salt.

Lopes, please do a neat kneebar.

:hai: and :hai:

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

completely a dead human

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Oh God, Sabatini's head wobbling back and forth :gonk:

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Goddamn that was a loving sick fight. This card! so loving good.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

I will also accept that.

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Oh God, Sabatini's head wobbling back and forth :gonk:

skyrim physics: less funny when not in skyrim

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lmfao trump's stupid face

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

BlindSite posted:

Goddamn that was a loving sick fight. This card! so loving good.

I know that a card that's really well-balanced and well-matched on paper is by no means a guarantee that a card will be entertaining, but boy, it's so much more gratifying for me when it is.

individual865
Mar 26, 2007

Life on the outside ain't what it used to be.
oh of course there's a black rifle coffee club sponsorship too. gently caress offfff.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
never seen lopes before but he beat the poo poo out of whoever the other guy was, and the other guy looked pretty loving good.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
glad i got to see what donald trump and kid rock thought of the display.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Lopes’ haircut is hypnotizing.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

who was that welterweight who was a solid journeyman who rocked a mullet and someone described him as looking like an out of work roofer.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

blue footed boobie posted:

Lopes’ haircut is hypnotizing.

Probably the main thing from that fight that'll stick with me

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

individual865 posted:

oh of course there's a black rifle coffee club sponsorship too. gently caress offfff.

Is black rifle itself objectionable? I know conservatives love it but all I know about the actual company is it’s owned by vets.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Marching Powder posted:

who was that welterweight who was a solid journeyman who rocked a mullet and someone described him as looking like an out of work roofer.

Ricky Simone I think you mean.

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Good win by Violent Tom DeLonge.

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009
All of these people cheering seem like plants lol

Unperson_47
Oct 14, 2007

Huge pop for Pereira

I feel bad for that poster that yesterday said this would be the first card they've watched and it's full of awful people in the audience. lmao

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

Matt Semelsberger, maybe?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

glad i got to see what donald trump and kid rock thought of the display.

the closest thing the ufc has to regular attendees are president hamburger and his amphetamine ghost sidekick

remember when jared leto kept haunting these things in increasingly unlikely outfits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Psychepath
Apr 30, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

Is black rifle itself objectionable? I know conservatives love it but all I know about the actual company is it’s owned by vets.