Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which championship abdication will occur next?
Jiri Prochazka relinquishes his title to fight for the daimyo
Alex Pereira vacates his belt after realizing he's never felt joy in his life
Sergei Pavlovich gives up his championship for a professional boxing career
Tom Aspinall stops being champion when both his legs spontaneously combust
View Results

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
never seen lopes before but he beat the poo poo out of whoever the other guy was, and the other guy looked pretty loving good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
glad i got to see what donald trump and kid rock thought of the display.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

who was that welterweight who was a solid journeyman who rocked a mullet and someone described him as looking like an out of work roofer.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CarlCX posted:

Matt Semelsberger, maybe?

blue footed boobie posted:

Ricky Simone I think you mean.

I was actually thinking of Mike Pyle. Lol at multiple answers to this question being legitimate. I ended up going to Matt Brown's wikipedia page because he'd fought basically everybody at ww in that era and yep, Mike Pyle lol.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

apophenium posted:

This guy's cheekbones are an unfair (dis)advantage

like glowing weak points on a boss

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i wish there were a large cartel outlet where i can source contraceptives from....some kind of...depot..

BlindSite posted:

I however long for a more dynamic method of fastening.

lol

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

this card is disappearing like crazy lol cool french dude.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

Completely forgot Ferguson was fighting Paddy

tony ferguson? are you serious? did he not retire because he's lost like a billion in a row and was yelling at his fire place BEFORE the losses?

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

blue footed boobie posted:

Dern is terrified of Andrade

that's what i'm seeing. dern was the favourite yes? woof.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

crepeface posted:

feel like they both have appalling defence

usually a recipe for fun fights

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that was not four knockdowns. that was four knockouts. dern just lost a decade of her prime.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

kimbo305 posted:

That felt like a classic case Carl’s observation of refs protecting women fighters more than men. Or maybe I just don’t like Dern.

hahahaha holy poo poo man you thought that should have kept going?!

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

jiri was orientated and conscious but letting that continue would be a war crime. i did not see success in jiri's immediate future if the ref let someone like alex pereira do that to another human for even a second longer.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

Unperson_47 posted:

Alex still looks big as hell at LHW. How did he ever make MW

alex pereira could knock out francis ngannou

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

apophenium posted:

Boo the weird guy didn't win :(

congratulations for your first goon watch card being one of the best things i've seen in the decades i've been watching this sport

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

STONE COLD 64 posted:

Pereira vs jones

please. i will pay.

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

CarlCX posted:

I do not want Pereira anywhere near Jones. He got taken down by Jiří Procházka. Please do not ruin any more of my dreams because Jon Jones knows how to wrestle.

he also has these really, really long, juicy legs. huge distance between ankle and knee. so much target.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

that left hook really just did explode jiri off his feet. the brain to body signal was absolutely hard reset.