Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which championship abdication will occur next?
Jiri Prochazka relinquishes his title to fight for the daimyo
Alex Pereira vacates his belt after realizing he's never felt joy in his life
Sergei Pavlovich gives up his championship for a professional boxing career
Tom Aspinall stops being champion when both his legs spontaneously combust
View Results

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Here's the thing, I'm a feminist.

Jerusalem posted:

Hey now, it was worth the UFC burning their relationship with Francis Ngannou to the ground, because all he's done since then is gone on to stun the world with his performance in his first ever boxing match against the undefeated heavyweight champion of the world, while UFC has gotten a new Heavyweight Champion who never beat the previous champion and also is unable to fight for like another 10 months minimum (provided he sits floating in an endless white void the entire time to prevent him loving everything up worse) so it's clear this was a winning strategy by UFC.

hey now if theres anyone that knows their grapes from their carrots its "450 million dollar power slap empire" dana white

speaking of, ive caught one dead-voiced power slap promo so far tonight so its just as likely ive missed three more

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

apophenium posted:

Carl's beautiful posts about Jon Jones and the horrors of the light heavyweight title brought me here. I'll keep one eye on the fights cause who knows maybe I'll end up an MMA fan (I refuse to become a UFC fan)

the veteran move is to root for whichever fight outcome would either make dana white the maddest / gently caress up the ufc's matchmaking plans the worst

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

whoooo that just went real bad real fast huh

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

drat Borshchev has hands for someone whose pulse fully stopped not eight minutes ago

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/7JzFYl0.mp4

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Firebatgyro posted:

The classic 30-27 for the split loser

every time it happens a new star is born :) see, there it is, in the night sky now! *i point to an indistinct patch of sky, while youre distracted i steal your wallet*

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Unperson_47 posted:

Cannot believe I had to look at Dana White, Kid Rock, and DOnald Trump simultaneously

goddamn talk about a blunt rotation from hell

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

oh good i just saw tucker carlson was there too, in case the bile hadnt quite reached your uvula

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

individual865 posted:

his emo haircut is hilarious as well.

i actually shouted out loud "oh of course and a loving hitler haircut now" when that poo poo hit my retinas

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

i had just seen it head-on in the fighter interview, its a lot more defensible + badical in profile

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

completely a dead human

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Jerusalem posted:

Oh God, Sabatini's head wobbling back and forth :gonk:

skyrim physics: less funny when not in skyrim

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Marching Powder posted:

glad i got to see what donald trump and kid rock thought of the display.

the closest thing the ufc has to regular attendees are president hamburger and his amphetamine ghost sidekick

remember when jared leto kept haunting these things in increasingly unlikely outfits

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

ccubed posted:

He's there too.

hahahaha no poo poo, he came down from his big fun climb for this?

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

ive got so much poo poo that needs fastening but its all too god damned dynamic and i cant imagine a solution that would alleviate my predicament, if only one of these fighters hips, waist or butt could give me the sign i need

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

gently caress me running uphill, that poo poo happened between the frames it was so fast

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Radical 90s Wizard posted:

oh drat thought that was over

another five seconds and it wouldve been

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

aaaaaaaaaaaahahahhaahahahhaahha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoombatINC
Apr 20, 2003

Unperson_47 posted:

Seeing Trump so much tonight has overloaded my disgust circuits and now I'm just laughing everytime I see him ha ha haaa

boy do i have a thread for you!!!