Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which championship abdication will occur next?
Jiri Prochazka relinquishes his title to fight for the daimyo
Alex Pereira vacates his belt after realizing he's never felt joy in his life
Sergei Pavlovich gives up his championship for a professional boxing career
Tom Aspinall stops being champion when both his legs spontaneously combust
View Results

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
costa crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lmfao trump's stupid face

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
that's a french rear end lookin man

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
let's go captain baguette!!

gently caress up the entire crowd

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
feel like they both have appalling defence

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

kimbo305 posted:

That felt like a classic case Carl’s observation of refs protecting women fighters more than men. Or maybe I just don’t like Dern.

i thought the opposite. seemed to me like they really wanted to dern to win and gave her (too many) opportunities to turn it around

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
what is going on? why are women punching each other in the octagon? used to be that'd it'd be men. now we're here, hwatching them with the former president's son. like what you see? i don't. what is the world coming to? i'm gay.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

Tom Clancy is Dead posted:

Hahaha hell yes. It sure seemed like the UFC booked this to push Dern, love to see their plans derailed by a great performance.

I'm not sure if it was the whole coaching/prep thing the commentary was talking about or Dern just being afraid after feeling Andrade's power. Very different thing to overwhelm Angela Hill and Jessica Andrade on the feet.

lol even jon anik introduced andrade with "will she be able to momentarily obstruct her rise"

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
anyone's stream all garbled with the last fights?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
terrifying

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
have any of these fights gone the distance?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
gently caress i just cursed the main event, didn't i?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
is it just me or has this event's ringside celebrities been especially full of fuckwits?

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
jesus christ, the leg chopping

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
jiri got the takedown but he really had to force it due to alex's deathgrip on his neck

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
this victory has me exuberant -🗿

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
alex was winning anyway and these big boys hit hard so i'd rather they err on the side of the fighter health. it was possible that jiri would be able to pull something out of his arse, but oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
for those of you who have seen more of pereira besides just this and the izzy fight, would you say a lot of his KO power comes from throwing that left hook at weird angle that doesn't get noticed? kinda like the left hook that izzy KOed bobby knuckles with

Marching Powder posted:

he also has these really, really long, juicy legs. huge distance between ankle and knee. so much target.

"juicy" is right but it would be amazing to see jones spider legs destroyed like suga sean 'o'malley