Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
I think my cars would generally think I'm a good owner. Like they see all day long how much worse it can be, and are appreciative that I'm not a negligent caretaker or inconsiderate monster. But sometimes I can stand to be more attentive, and should be more fair with my expectations. But, the oil get changed, and everything is kept clean or minimally respectable looking. (my cars are pragmatic but ramble)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

A gentle lover who knows when to thrust, and isn't afraid of spending some money.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
unreliable, breaks down easily, leaks gas and requires constant maintenance

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
muddy flaps

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I'm a solid 7 as a car owner

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
I leave my car out in the cold and rain for weeks at a time. I only drive it when I need to leave town, which is never. Every time I need to start my car I probably need to bring the jumper gizmo because people keep breaking into my car and sleeping in it, which is fine because they stopped smashing the windows since I stopped locking it, but sometimes they leave the dome light on or some poo poo when they leave. Its tires are never really inflated, the engine light has been on since the day I got it.

My car hates me and it should.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

credburn posted:

I leave my car out in the cold and rain for weeks at a time. I only drive it when I need to leave town, which is never. Every time I need to start my car I probably need to bring the jumper gizmo because people keep breaking into my car and sleeping in it, which is fine because they stopped smashing the windows since I stopped locking it, but sometimes they leave the dome light on or some poo poo when they leave. Its tires are never really inflated, the engine light has been on since the day I got it.

My car hates me and it should.

That poor car. What is it? A Ford of some sort?

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
A tangled skein of bad opinions, the hottest takes, and the the world's most misinformed nonsense. Do not engage with me, it's useless, and better yet, put me on ignore.
A Mazda 5 crossover-suv. I got it originally because I needed to drive around the country a little bit and needed a car I could sleep in, and it did that great. But once I moved, got established, I now live in a place where everything I need is within a one-mile radius, and so driving the car is just kind of a nuisance. I should get rid of it.

KakerMix
Apr 8, 2004

8.2 M.P.G.
:byetankie:
この白人は私にとっては大丈夫です

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Sometimes a little angry, but I'm sure he has his reasons....

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Pretty stoked

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Car owner ratings. How would your car rate you as an owner?

From 1-10.

10 being a Ferrari owner, because they baby the poo poo out of them and seem to take care of them because exclusive and whatnot.

1 Altima owner. Because, well Altima owners.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Solid 9

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
I NEVER ate in my car before covid. I was a 9

Now it's full of crumbs and farts

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP that BEEP

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
bad. constantly farts on me

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Bitch wash me

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

I just spent the day working on my Chevy. Adjusting timing, adjusting the carburetor, replacing old vacuum lines, replacing old rubber fuel lines, and fixing a couple of leaks.

I think my car would tell me, “I’m glad you used your vacuum gauge and dwell/tach meter instead of just eyeballing it like you always do, motherfucker. I feel much better.”

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You Are A Werewolf posted:

I just spent the day working on my Chevy. Adjusting timing, adjusting the carburetor, replacing old vacuum lines, replacing old rubber fuel lines, and fixing a couple of leaks.

I think my car would tell me, “I’m glad you used your vacuum gauge and dwell/tach meter instead of just eyeballing it like you always do, motherfucker. I feel much better.”

If there was something simple and basic my truck could tell me to do for her, what would it be?

- Asking for another truck

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

sloppier than cow poo poo!

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Bad tenant, plays music too loud, tracks mud and leaves debris everywhere. Their guests are nearly as bad and sometimes leaves the exterior lights on overnight. Feel like I'm going to get named as an accessory to something, not sure what.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

redshirt posted:

If there was something simple and basic my truck could tell me to do for her, what would it be?

- Asking for another truck

If your truck is old and has a carburetor and distributor like my car does, do like I did.

If your truck is computerized with fuel injection, you’ve got nothing to worry about. Take it to a drive-in movie.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

but its an 05 and im about to take it across a quarter million miles so it gets reasonably taken care of and everything works so on a one to ten it would probably say like 5.5

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I suspect standard cars have better relations with their owners....

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

redshirt posted:

I suspect standard cars have better relations with their owners....

That's why mine would say 9

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

nice enough but i wish they wouldnt fart on me so much

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Please hose out the blood and matted hair from my trunk its been weeks now

also there's still a few teeth embedded in the radiator but you can get on that whenever

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I like to gently caress the car and cum in the car

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
I mean that sexually in case it wasn't clear

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Thick and veiny

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
No seatbelts

386-SX 25Mhz VGA
Jan 14, 2003

(C) American Megatrends Inc.,
All this fucker does is move child and eat hot chip

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
I read the title as "cat owners" so I stopped in to say that if you got shot by a shrinking ray, your cat would totally loving eat you

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
Kill....me...

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I've never owned a car but I licked one once and it tasted like salty metal and banana flavouring from candy.

Zybourne Clock
Oct 25, 2011

Poke me.
"Going anywhere today, sir? To the office, you say?"

*long sigh*

"And home again later that day, I presume? Bold choice, sir. And I can't tell how much I'm looking forward to our three-and-a-half minute trip to the super market next saturday."

*quietly contemplates breaking one of its parts so a trip to the garage is necessary, just to break up the monotony*

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
Please

I'm doing my best

Just wash me and clean my interior and fix that dent

I want to be pretty

Ow a curb

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

He keeps farting inside of me.

Government Handjob
Nov 1, 2004

Gudbrandsglasnost
College Slice
Farts, smokes, eats and drinks way too much coffee and energy drinks. Takes a long time to address warning lights, but doesn't drive aggressively and hasn't even dinged me in seven years.

3.5 out of 5.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Absent parent