Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

baz ftmfw

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

Lmao

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

YOU loving LITTLE BASTARD, HOW DARE YOU ATTEMPT TO GET A ASCII DUMP OF THIS PROGRAM.
I THINK YOU ARE A FARTY BREATH BASTARD AND PLAGUE IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME. SO JUST gently caress RIGHT OFF....

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

i don't know how a cracker of that era could recover after seeing a message like that. absolutely brutal poo poo

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Hydro Thunder:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Lmao

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lol

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmao

Bouillon Rube
Aug 6, 2009

both are true statements

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

copy
Jul 26, 2007

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Sounds like someone got their balls eaten.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

D' (MSX2)

(jesus this guy wrote an entire blog post about how much he works but lol at this opening)

quote:

READ ME by SHIFT JIS CODE

D' (D-Dash) Development Postscript

Aaagh, enough already! The development (porting) period for this game was really short, only a month long. And, as an extra bonus, the guy in charge of porting the graphics was a retarded, gay-rear end, noobish nerd! I'm not even capable of having a conversation with an idiot like that! Someone's gotta give that moron a good beating one of these days. His real name is Shinya Shirakawa, but he calls himself MINKY Maya. ("Maya" because the kanji for Shinya can be read "Maya", "MINKY" because, naturally, it's the slogan for that Minky Momo show otaku are crazy about.) Creepy, right? I've taken to calling him Monkey Saruzou, because his intelligence is on par with a chimp! He's also got an obsession with lolicon anime, go figure. He has absolutely no fashion sense, his hair goes down to his back, he reads nothing but shojo manga, and he talks like a fag. I want to meet his parents, just to see where he gets it from. If you're at the arcade in Sasebo and you see a guy smirking as he plays otaku games (stuff like Wonder Momo, Athena, and Psycho Soldier), it's probably Shirakawa (the idiot), so please don't hesitate to land a few kicks and lucky punches on him with as much force as you can muster. He might end up shot to death, so don't sweat it if you end up killing him. If the opportunity presents itself, I wouldn't mind executing an Overdrive on him.

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

quote:

It is difficult to overcome your passions, and impossible to satisfy them.
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Amiga Programmers on blast.

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

Good soup! posted:

D' (MSX2)

(jesus this guy wrote an entire blog post about how much he works but lol at this opening)

Try reading the thread next time, retarded, gay-rear end, noobish nerd.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

Lmao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmfao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

lol

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

lmfao

Disco Godfather
May 31, 2011

There are a multitude of angry developer comments that are dedicated towards the game engine and theme functionality. The following text can be found in the Mission select screen's code:

--gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU
--gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU gently caress YOU
--gently caress YOU A MILLION TIMES

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Thank You Sony