Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I only read the first post but children are actually terrible at piloting battlemechs, and giving them one voids the warranty. HTH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
On the mech or the child?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

....ever smaller giant mechs......

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

goatface posted:

On the mech or the child?

Why would you need a warranty for a child? Just make another one.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Those implants aren't free.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Defiance Industries posted:

I only read the first post but children are actually terrible at piloting battlemechs, and giving them one voids the warranty. HTH

Ohh OHH? Well I've seen some of the animated documentaries. So yeah you're wrong.

Duck and Cover fucked around with this message at 21:18 on Nov 13, 2023

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

the answer is obviously medium sized mechs. russia had this bad boy doing sick atv tricks all the way back in 2015, so by now theyve probably perfected the technology.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

flubber nuts posted:

the answer is obviously medium sized mechs. russia had this bad boy doing sick atv tricks all the way back in 2015, so by now theyve probably perfected the technology.

That's a Droid not a mech!

(unless there is a small Russian inside)

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
the thing is while the giant mechs themselves are gonna cost a shitload of money, you can save a lot of money by buying used steel battalion xbox controllers off eBay to pilot them

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
I dance the robot so good I'm on the run from the coalition government because they think I'm an escaped prototype

But no, I am just a harbinger of the era of robot dance fighting

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

mannerup posted:

the thing is while the giant mechs themselves are gonna cost a shitload of money, you can save a lot of money by buying used steel battalion xbox controllers off eBay to pilot them

Mechs have clutches? Whatever, sign me up as an operator.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

mannerup posted:

"Baby You Can Drive My Mech"

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

Duck and Cover posted:

Ohh OHH? Well I've seen some of the animated documentaries. So yeah you're wrong.

Sir, I'm literally a BattleMech manufacturer. I am posting at you from my factory complex inside a hollowed-out mountain range. If you are putting children in our products, I urge you to stop at once.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Defiance Industries posted:

Sir, I'm literally a BattleMech manufacturer. I am posting at you from my factory complex inside a hollowed-out mountain range. If you are putting children in our products, I urge you to stop at once.

Oh I was talking about mechs in general yeah nobody gives a poo poo about your inferior mechs that don't surf the trapar or aren't spiral powered. Just garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
But what if inside the smaller mech, inside the smaller mech, there was an even larger mech!!!!

Just you you know through people off a bit. Always need to trough that curve ball in there!!!