Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

dumb bitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

111323_3
Nov 13, 2023
educating grandma on the everchanging marketplace

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
grandma's a chud

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lol grandma you just have boomer brain. You need to get crack pinged to the hate amerikkka beat like me. Dti, dta.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

https://www.politico.com/news/magazine/2022/12/16/politico-holiday-gift-guide-00073604

But for your Never two state soiution chud grandma

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

Gleichheit soll gedeihen
making grandma watch combat footage so she understands

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

The Israelis are being karens again. There, you're all caught up.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:pwn:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

grandma: please pass the gravy

me: Hamas just released more incredible footage just now. This is by far their most stunning footage they've released.

it includes

two tanks that are parked right next to each other literally touching each other getting blown up, and it seems like it caused a chain reaction because one of them might have blown the other one up.

a shot of them wiping out Israelis holed up on a school building room with a TBG thermo rpg

A triple diagonal kill where 3 guys knock out 3 tanks that literally had them surrounded from 2 sides.

they had two cameramen filming the same shot where there was what looks like two vehicles, an APC and a Merkava, with an IDF soldier standing on top of them they shot the KONKURS missile at it, then captured the total Vaporization of the tanks and the IDF trooped from close up cam and far away cam.

in all of those instances, except I think the Konkurs one, they were always between 100 feet away from their target. and almost always were safe enough afterwards to withdraw.

Also it started with a shot of a building operating as a front base for the IDF, surrounded by dozens of tanks, fortified by sand, only for the building to get vaporized by heavy mortar artillery. and their tank concentration getting shelled by heavy mortars.

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

grandma: thats nice sweetie, please pass the gravy

speng31b
May 8, 2010

AnimeIsTrash posted:

me: Hamas just released more incredible footage just now. This is by far their most stunning footage they've released.

it includes

two tanks that are parked right next to each other literally touching each other getting blown up, and it seems like it caused a chain reaction because one of them might have blown the other one up.

a shot of them wiping out Israelis holed up on a school building room with a TBG thermo rpg

A triple diagonal kill where 3 guys knock out 3 tanks that literally had them surrounded from 2 sides.

they had two cameramen filming the same shot where there was what looks like two vehicles, an APC and a Merkava, with an IDF soldier standing on top of them they shot the KONKURS missile at it, then captured the total Vaporization of the tanks and the IDF trooped from close up cam and far away cam.

in all of those instances, except I think the Konkurs one, they were always between 100 feet away from their target. and almost always were safe enough afterwards to withdraw.

Also it started with a shot of a building operating as a front base for the IDF, surrounded by dozens of tanks, fortified by sand, only for the building to get vaporized by heavy mortar artillery. and their tank concentration getting shelled by heavy mortars.

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

lmao, i just reverse searched it and realized the syq part is from cspam and vfw

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it includes

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

lmao

111323_7
Nov 13, 2023
grandma is too old and feeble to Shut It Down

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it includes

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

speng31b posted:

lmao, i just reverse searched it and realized the syq part is from cspam and vfw

Didn't you ding it? I'm pretty sure someone did and it made the i/p thread scream that they were being censored by pro Israeli mods

speng31b
May 8, 2010

really queer Christmas posted:

Didn't you ding it? I'm pretty sure someone did and it made the i/p thread scream that they were being censored by pro Israeli mods

i did not, homeless friend gave it a sixer and i just posted something like "yeah maybe that is a little too far" which had the same effect of making everyone mad.

however, i didnt realize until now it had been cross posted in ivfw at the same time

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lol, the response to it in ivfw was to get mad because al-saqr clearly wasnt an experienced combat footage aficionado to understand the tank damage was not so severe as described

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Lmao

Crazypoops
Jul 17, 2017

Grandma better get on the right side of history or else the turkey goes in the garbage

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it includes

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it includes

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
rip grandma....

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it includes

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it includes

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it includes

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

my grandma died this past year, this'll be my first thanksgiving and christmas without her. all my grandparents are dead now. RIP

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it includes

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

lmfao

Nothus
Feb 22, 2001

Buglord

AnimeIsTrash posted:

it includes

Stunning.

Allahu Akbar.

A very CSPAM thanksgiving

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This!!!!

Lpzie
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

my grandma died this past year, this'll be my first thanksgiving and christmas without her. all my grandparents are dead now. RIP

yup....

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
let's eat grandma

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i wish grandma could've had the same eye-opening revelations ive had from the racial justice seminars i took at my job with bae systems

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
dinner with the family is ruined. i wonder if one of my tenants has an open spot at theirs...

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Gimmick rereg ftmfw. Christmas came early!!!

woke operator
Nov 17, 2023

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its not a gimmick the joke opportunity just dovetailed with the username coincidentally :(

LuxuryLarva
Sep 8, 2023

Hot dude with a cool attitude.
Read Osama Bin Laden's letter to america to her.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

In Training posted:

Gimmick rereg ftmfw. Christmas came early!!!

please be nice to the new guys

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
hootingtons wife is grandma lol. hes old.

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Smythe posted:

hootingtons wife is grandma lol. hes old.

gmilf (mother id like to fortnite)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.
lmao if you haven't alienated your entire family by going on vitriolic Maoist diatribes at every holiday and wedding