Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.

barnold posted:

maybe that one bills defender should have just turned his head for a split second instead of putting his head down and running full speed into the broncos receiver for no reason. hell he might have even intercepted that ball

Aikman... actually did a good job of explaining why this happened. Jeudy smoked him off the line and if Russ had gotten it off cleanly it would have been a touchdown. So the DB is going full speed to try and make up ground and runs right into Jeudy working back to the ball.

Dude was basically screwed from the first three steps of the line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
So tell me about your childhood? Well, I became a Bills fan in 1991...

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Sincere question: also why didn't the Broncos just kick it on third? Scared of an 8 second miracle by the Bills? Really? It was just a derp-off

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Nervous posted:

We need a TFF game alignment chart for posterity.

need a matrix

Clownball factor

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZVBiNLpwFg

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

pasaluki posted:

You guys cant even imagine the amount of psychic damage I've taken in my life.
Does it help that, objectively, it was very funny?

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGZp8dEld6s

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Manningcast

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnXSJvSHMBY

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Scared of an 8 second miracle by the Bills?

you saw how that game ended

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The fact that the 12th guy was just doing fukken jumping jacks keeps killing me repeatedly

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

Seriously. How am I supposed to sleep after that game? I'm totally wired

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

CapnAndy posted:

Does it help that, objectively, it was very funny?

In a sick way yes it does. It helps to have a sense of humor. Many teams do funny things but the Bills do the funniest things you see

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Dango Bango posted:

Seriously. How am I supposed to sleep after that game? I'm totally wired

:same:
Normally I have trouble sleeping Monday nights thanks to MNF but this game will have me staring at the ceiling until 3am PST.

fknlo
Jul 6, 2009

Fun Shoe

SamuraiFoochs posted:

The fact that the 12th guy was just doing fukken jumping jacks keeps killing me repeatedly

I’m laying in bed giggling while reading this and thinking about it and hoping I don’t wake my girlfriend up

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.
Oh you think I'm deliberately smiling so hard my gums are bleeding and my teeth are cracked? No I'm just always thinking about how good being a Bills fan is

Sheen Sheen
Nov 18, 2002
It wasn’t even like the 12th guy is sprinting my towards the sidelines to get off the field and the ball was snapped just before he got there

Just 12 guys completely oblivious to the stupidity they were about to witness and be a part of

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

can we please stop blaming the 9th guy for being the 12th guy just because he was getting ready to block the kick by doing jumping jacks? this could ruin his life.

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

Please, can somebody post a clip of Aikman going off after the game? I was watching Manningcast and missed Mad Aikman.

pasaluki
Feb 27, 2008

THIS WHAGON HAS NO BREAKS! I HAVE THE HEART OF THE BUUFALO the strength OF THE MOUNTAIN, THE FURY OF THE THUNDER AND MY WILL IS UNBREAKABLE! I will not surrender to KNOW ONE

Cavauro posted:

can we please stop blaming the 9th guy for being the 12th guy just because he was getting ready to block the kick by doing jumping jacks? this could ruin his life.

this ruined my life

Gadzuko
Feb 14, 2005
I;m thinkin bout those Bills

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

MrMojok posted:

Please, can somebody post a clip of Aikman going off after the game? I was watching Manningcast and missed Mad Aikman.

Yeah, I'd like to see this as well

Rotten
May 21, 2002

As a shadow I walk in the land of the dead
I wanna hear it again, was hilarious

Paracausal
Sep 5, 2011

Oh yeah, baby. Frame your suffering as a masterpiece. Only one problem - no one's watching. It's boring, buddy, boring as death.

Shinji2015 posted:

Yeah, I'd like to see this as well

starts around here?
https://youtu.be/X0c8i0-qJFE?si=BDkooSKOHznb5Asa&t=906

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

He starts right at the end of this clip, but I have a feeling there was maybe some more later?

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

MrMojok posted:

He starts right at the end of this clip, but I have a feeling there was maybe some more later?

There was. He loving ROASTED them.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
people suspect that timothy mcvay blew up the federal center because of the bills blowing 4 superbowls

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

This feeds me. This is why I watch every game televised.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
We're going to need to have a wellness check on Terrel Bernard to make sure he didn't hang himself after doing jumping jacks during that kick.

Hit Man
Mar 6, 2008

I hope after I die people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

SamuraiFoochs posted:

There was. He loving ROASTED them.

If there is a good goon out here who has a clip. I need this. We need this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Seeing people are still posting and noticing the thread title this morning reminded me of a classic & appropriate thing in the instructions for the military's MRE's (Meals Ready to Eat):

This game… or something.
:v: