Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Codependent Poster posted:

Peyton is dying already

Peyton wants well executed offense all the time always and when they gently caress up it kills him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

fartknocker posted:

Goons, I think we got us some good :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren: a brewin' tonight

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

fartknocker posted:

Goons, I think we got us some good :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren: a brewin' tonight
I'm a scientist

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Big Game Gabe

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Grip it and rip it posted:

Is it? Tons of coaches do it

It's stupid old school dinosaur poo poo. Like what, did he not already know he needs to hang onto the ball? What does it accomplish?

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
So the Bills going to finally admit they don't have a receiver outside Diggs and maybe Kincad?

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The animation choice for this movie is really off putting imo

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Not sure that ones Allen’s fault Gabe Davis suuuuuuucks

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I'm not gonna blame Allen for that, he threw it right.

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
I love this game already so much

Sunday Morning
Apr 7, 2007

Easy
Smellrose
Gabe Davis saw Dorsey taking his spot as most hated Bill and took action

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

The disgust radiating off Peyton is incredible.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

fsif posted:

They're cursed

The Bills or the Mannings

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

nachos posted:

If the bills dont watch out they might find themselves in an early 6-0 or 9-0 hole

:laugh:

fsif
Jul 18, 2003

It was a bit of a heater I guess but it hit him right in the hands and Gabe Davis doesn't deserve the benefit of the doubt

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
not sure calling a player little is good

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
Oh gently caress off with this snap skit show the game

waffle enthusiast
Nov 16, 2007

Black Lighter posted:

Oh gently caress off with this snap skit show the game

I had to change over do they do this a lot?

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

a girl im trying to rizz is deeply into the buffalo bills it makes me sad i have to temper my smugness

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
Classic Broncos RWBS

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
so last week my nephew texted me and my brother and was like "hey do you guys want to go to the Eagles game on Thanksgiving Sunday" and I figured he just had a buddy who couldn't make it and was looking to offload their tickets for face value so I said "sure, how much" and he goes "about $500 or so"

I now believe my nephew is a drug dealer, my brother thinks his plan was just assuming our other brother would pay for his ticket but my version is funnier

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

waffle enthusiast posted:

I had to change over do they do this a lot?

They did a skit with Peyton's kids one time, but I guess with O'Hara there they figure that Eli can demonstrate some snaps

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007

bean mom posted:

a girl im trying to rizz is deeply into the buffalo bills it makes me sad i have to temper my smugness

How insufferable is she about it

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

What the hell happened?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

wait what

yeah that dude was clearly down

Digital Jedi
May 28, 2007

Fallen Rib
he down

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Lol the officials have no clue

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
This is some grade A clownball

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Cloooooowwwmnnbaaaaaallllllll!

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
He's down

Windmill Hut
Jul 21, 2008

what is this game

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

But is he also down to clown?

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

bean mom posted:

wouldn't you rather be with someone with taste

nachos
Jun 27, 2004

Wario Chalmers! WAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
That is just cruel by the refs

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Aw, I wanted that TD.

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

refs getting in on the clownball

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Refs are so bad lmfao

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Sorry but we can only have as much :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren: so that fumble doesn't count.

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

CapnAndy posted:

wouldn't you rather be with someone with taste

if they were someone with taste they wouldnt be into me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
lol wtf is going on