Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Holy poo poo he caught it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

YOLOsubmarine posted:

So many teams absolutely would have hosed that up.

The famously well coached 2023 Denver Broncos?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Grimly crossing Josh Allen off my Confirmed Good QBs list. We're down to Mahomes, Lamar, CJ Stroud and Jared Goff somehow?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Black Lighter posted:

His name is Jalen Hurts :colbert:

trilljester posted:

Guess who has the highest QBR in the NFL?

Beneficiaries of good teammates, doesn't count

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Sort of heartwarming to see there are still limited supplies of RWBS. The final flickers of a dying candle

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Broncos need a kickoff return TD here because there's a 0% chance they can sustain a drive for the length of the field

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Russ's secret weapon: The Massive Underthrow

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Man Jeudy being too lazy to sell the underthrow DPI would have been the funniest possible ending

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Alfred P. Pseudonym posted:

I hate the underthrow PI so much

I think there's a way to legislate the vast majority of them out (or at least particularly egregious ones where the DB is put in a tough spot), but man I dunno how you would avoid having DPI on a play like that where the ball is hanging in the air a million years and the DB never looks back while flailing into the WR

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Buffa:lol:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
My god Aikman just unloading on the corpse of the Bills

"Look, obviously that's a tough way to lose if you're Buffalo, but you have to consider this: They played like absolute horseshit, they in no way deserved to win, and their fans will probably never be happy again if they can't put together a better performance in the weeks to come"