Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Piggy Smalls posted:

Wow. Just realized that at age 55 I can get senior citizen discounts. Not sure how I feel about it. Sure I Survived long enough to be a senior but I guess in my minds eye I’m not old.

https://www.rd.com/list/senior-discounts-age-55/

I recall as a young kid we were asked a math problem. To guess our age at the year 2000

2000-1968. Omfg I’ll be old! I’ll be 32.

I’ve also changed in my beliefs. I used to be rabidly religious. Speaking in “tongues”. My mom making me walk around a whole day without my glasses because God would heal my near sightedness if I only believed. A preacher came and said he would change all our silver fillings to gold and we actually believed it. Now that I’m older I fear there isn’t a god and if there is one he simply doesn’t give a gently caress. Like owning an ant farm he may observe but does nothing to interfere.

Have you signed up with AARP yet? All kinds of discounts!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU