Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
They made a cartoon about it

https://nitter.net/Israel/status/1724392576516600204#m

A Really Good Wikipedia Article About Ghost Nut posted:

Gametes have been extracted through a variety of means, including removal of the epididymis, irrigation or aspiration of the vas deferens, and rectal probe electroejaculation.[3] Since the procedure is rarely performed, studies on the efficacy of the various methods have been fairly limited in scope.

Filling out the forms the IDF cumsquad gave me and selecting "cattle prod his hole" because I'm mad at hubby :xd:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

begun the cum wars have

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

ghost busters

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Hatebag posted:

ghost busters

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

lol what if they thought a guy was dead so they stick the cumrod up his rear end and he "cums to," so to speak

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

The interesting thing to me about this is that it reveals how deeply ingrained Israel's hosed up racial supremacist mindset is. It appears to genuinely not occur to them that "fetching a dead husband's sperm so you can create more people of your bloodline" is a bizarre and deranged mindset. The idea of wanting to increase the number of Israeli Jews is just so "common sense" to them that they feel comfortable talking about this stuff to others.

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020

Ytlaya posted:

The interesting thing to me about this is that it reveals how deeply ingrained Israel's hosed up racial supremacist mindset is. It appears to genuinely not occur to them that "fetching a dead husband's sperm so you can create more people of your bloodline" is a bizarre and deranged mindset. The idea of wanting to increase the number of Israeli Jews is just so "common sense" to them that they feel comfortable talking about this stuff to others.

It is straight up nazi poo poo and makes the OG nazis look like fuckups for not thinking of it. Where the gently caress are your Soldaten zur Samenentfernung?!

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

It's also kind of darkly funny seeing this straight-up nazi bloodline preservation stuff expressed via twee soy cartoons.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Honoring our dead troops by jamming a cattle prod up their rear end

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

where can one get the prostate shocking cattle prod?

is it just a normal prod or a special made one?

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

🎶the cum police
they jerk me off when I'm dead 🎶

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment
"semper fi"
"who dares wins"
"no loads refused"

Samuel Glompers
Nov 26, 2020
she raced to retrieve his seed but it was too late

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

deep behind enemy lines, sucking off all the dead troops

Dr Pepper
Feb 4, 2012

Don't like it? well...

I mean thanks for reminding me about this.

hubris.height
Jan 6, 2005

Pork Pro
cum proddle call

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
lold again

TheSlutPit
Dec 26, 2009

Some quick research suggests that this "method" is absolutely not a thing. If you are going to make a claim this wild in this thread, you'll need a reliable source. (Martial Law) User loses posting privileges for 1 day.

100 HOGS AGREE
Oct 13, 2007
Grimey Drawer
we're all over here taking pay cuts at the dick sucking factory while the IDF is getting billions from the US government to pay for an elite team of cum commandos, there's no justice in the world.

Jon Pod Van Damm
Apr 6, 2009

THE POSSESSION OF WEALTH IS IN AND OF ITSELF A SIGN OF POOR VIRTUE. AS SUCH:
1 NEVER TRUST ANY RICH PERSON.
2 NEVER HIRE ANY RICH PERSON.
BY RULE 1, IT IS APPROPRIATE TO PRESUME THAT ALL DEGREES AND CREDENTIALS HELD BY A WEALTHY PERSON ARE FRAUDULENT. THIS JUSTIFIES RULE 2--RULE 1 NEEDS NO JUSTIFIC

Hatebag posted:

ghost busters

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

My body experiences pleasures beyond compare while my soul burns in hellfire. Woe is me

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

i was watching gen v and thought about israeli spermjacking and how it would fit perfectly into the Boys Cinematic Universe (BCU)

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

pretending like I got shot and waiting patiently until the cum unit comes to collect my load

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

pretending like I got shot and waiting patiently until the cum unit comes to collect my load

stolen valor!

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

Jacked up and good to go

HoboCop766
Sep 9, 2022
Can't you just jack them off BEFORE every battle? Why after they died?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

HoboCop766 posted:

Fresh, Never Frozen Cum. That's the IDF Promise.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

waiting until the cum collector turns around then pulling the corpse out of the way and laying down in its place real quick

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

HoboCop766 posted:

Illegal to jack off there

Gunshow Poophole
Sep 14, 2008

OMBUDSMAN
POSTERS LOCAL 42069

Clapping Larry
stepsoldier im stuck under the wreckage of my merkava!

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Not to be confused with meat.
I still have nightmares. They take me back to my time as a cumbatant in the IDF's elite cummando squad, sent into a terorrist cump during Cast Lead in '09. It was a cumbath. How I wish I could forget.

Sancho Banana has issued a correction as of 16:41 on Nov 17, 2023

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

operation cast seed

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

Protective edging

Pillar of cum

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

Thinking about that downs syndrome IDF soldier and the sperm retrieval unit.

Sancho Banana
Aug 4, 2023

The west sperm bank

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Goon squad

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Hatebag posted:

ghost busters

there it is

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Pentecoastal Elites posted:

They suck me off to completion before noticing I'm not actually dead. Come shoots from their nose as we all begin to laugh. This is the fifth time it's worked.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

Milo and POTUS posted:

They suck me off to completion before noticing I'm not actually dead. Come shoots from their nose as we all begin to laugh. This is the fifth time it's worked.

"Seriously man, don't do that again! I'm NOT gonna laugh next time!"