Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Yeah I think you could probably count on one hand the number of TEs in the last like 40 years that (in retrospect) would have been worth a top 10 pick.

Kelce
Gronk
Gates
Gonzalez
Sharpe

Maybe Witten? Maybe Jimmy Graham?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Gareth Gobulcoque posted:

it's pretty solid. good depth and fairly high top end.

Jonathon Brooks is the clear number 1, and he's very well rounded. Then there's a group of very solid prospects and it's kinda more personal preference with Wright, Irving, Lloyd, Estime, and Benson. I'd put Tyrone Tracy Jr in there too, but I don't think many others would. I really love Benson here, but I wouldn't fault anyone for having a different preference.

Then there's some guys that'll probably find a spot as depth, special teams, or practice squad. Guerendo, Frank Gore Jr, Michael Wiley, Holani, Watson. To a lesser extent Vidal and Ray Davis.

I can't decide if Kendall Milton is good or not. I think kinda?

There's some very notable names missing here and I wonder if this RB class is looked on unfavorably because people are watching some of the bigger names and coming away unimpressed? I'm certainly extremely unimpressed with Corum, Allen, and Shipley. I wouldn't draft any of them.

Also when thinking about this post I realized I have a massive bias towards one cut guys who can get skinny, get vertical, and catch a ball.

My ordered rankings pre-combine:

1. Brooks
2. Benson
3. Irving
4. Lloyd
5. Wright
6. Tracy
7. Estime
8. Guerendo
9. Watson
10. Frank Gore Jr

Its good that there is going to be a Frank Gore in the league again, it's been too long (3 years)

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

It always baffles me when pro athletes or ultra rich musicians or whoever have poo poo rear end tattoos. Like the idea is stupid but you could at least find someone to execute it well

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

mcmagic posted:

https://twitter.com/SKProFootball/status/1777008986597851185

He's clearly a cancer and if any of the first 9 teams picking in the draft pick him he will single handedly destroy their locker room.

This isn't even subtle about trying to trick the Giants into not drafting him

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Mega64 posted:

I can't keep track of all the dead Kennedys.

jello is the only one that really matters tbh