Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I don't understand why Grey Ghost isn't getting paid $500k/year as the top scout for the Steelers or whatever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
Legwold's top 100 is out: https://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2024/story/_/id/39913882/2024-nfl-draft-jeff-legwold-ranking-top-100-prospects

Drake Maye at #23 is spicy

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

whoa it's crazy that Sheil Kapadia invented the first time machine:
https://www.theringer.com/nfl/2024/4/22/24136788/2024-nfl-mock-draft-predicting-every-pick-first-round

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

if you're not watching the NFL Draft with ESPN on the television, Twitter on your phone, Doltos' stream on your second monitor, a tracking spreadsheet of your preferred picks with links to a dozen different pre-draft rankings + post-draft instant reaction sites on your primary monitor, and a styrofoam container of buffalo wings on your lap, what the gently caress are you even doing

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

I've come to believe that Washington will draft Daniels and that he will have a point-for-point recreation of RGIII's career.

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Play posted:

ive got good info from the neighborhood crackhead, trust me he knows people high up in the nfl. but I can't just go spouting it willy nilly

i'm sorry but the browns simply can't draft johnny football again

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Sataere posted:

Green Bay is easy to predict in the first round. They will draft an RAS monster at a defensive position with limited college production and no clear spot on the defense.

:argh:

My current doomer take is that we're going to draft an inside linebacker tonight rather than waiting until tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

Diva Cupcake posted:

Laiatu Latu seems like the guy that will slip into the 2nd round and the Eagles will grab him and everyone will be like HOWIE DOES IT AGAIN OMG and then he'll be out of the league in 3 years like Nakobe Dean.

Nakobe Dean might be my #1 "I WANT THE PACKERS TO DRAFT HIM oh poo poo glad we didn't" guy

I don't like Quay Walker, but at least he's done better than Dean.