Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era

Professor Funk posted:

A trade up from 10 to 5 for just a 2025 2nd feels like fantasyland stuff

Not necessarily. Cardinals went from 12 to 6 for a second and a fifth, but they got back a third.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

Johnny 6 Aces

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

No Butt Stuff posted:

Yeah but the correct answer here was “no way man, she’s the GOAT, go Iowa.”

It costs him nothing.

It may actually cost him something. The idiots asking the question may be looking for the stupid meathead mentality of "I can beat everyone at everything."

That being said, I do agree with your correct answer.

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

EmbryoSteve posted:

There are almost 400 pepeiple reading TFF right now but only the same ol 15 or so running their mouths in this and the other threads. Show yourselves lurkers post your hawt draft takes.

Here are some of mine:

Still believe penixs floor is number 13

JJ McCarthy is manufactured consent and has strong Mac Jones vibes and will not be good

Odunze is the WR1 (Homer take)

There will be no running backs drafted until the 3rd round (probably my hottest take)

Ok fine.

My hot take is that JJ ends up a top 3 QB from this class in four years. I think he's going to end up like an athletic Kirk Cousins. Solid, never an all pro, but better than most of his classmates.