Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Nervous posted:

Bo Nix will be Geno's understudy next year.

I am so eager to see where Bo Nix goes and to see how it either disastrously fails or somehow ends up working out of nowhere. I have watched this man for so many years and I still do not understand him.

e: ha, I didn't read the thread past the third post and I see we've been over this territory already.

Grittybeard fucked around with this message at 04:51 on Nov 25, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
e: wrong thread

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

KYOON GRIFFEY JR posted:

lol what the hell how did i get that stuck in my mind

Penix is a 6th year senior with a medical redshirt year + covid year and Bo was just 4 years plus the covid thing, so Penix was in college for a full year longer probably threw you? But yeah he's only a little older than Nix, which, uh, well that's still pretty old either way.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

IcePhoenix posted:

Younger than Nix! February is before May!

Oh, duh, now I'm doing it too.