Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

BlindSite posted:

Given your user name i thought you were an authority on being pegged?

This joke was more of a reach than your QB trying to use the top shelf of his locker

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Don't you get short with me, buddy

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

what if you're just bad at it when you try, so you might as well phone it in

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

BlindSite posted:

I've always been a believer in technique and effort over talent and athleticism.

When lightning strikes and you get all 4 you're getting a god though.

But I'll take the guy who'll work his rear end off to succeed over the dude who doesn't have to.

not me, I want the Laziest Player Available

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

BlindSite posted:

I know there's an athletic and size baseline my dudes.

if only Tepper knew that

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

a neat cape posted:

Bowers would be a great pick at 5.

So would Nabers.

So would Alt.

how about a QB with more killer instinct than some pretty boy social media QB

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

personally, I just love to read this endless positional value argument and then go stare at the top of the Raiders draft from 2000

picking an RB high doesn't seem so bad with perspective

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Asproigerosis posted:

I would be a bad football guy cause I'd immediately take any player that's out there talking flat earth, antivax, homeopathy off my board completely. I will not brook dummies on my squad.

You should double down on that approach and hire a Neil Degrasse Tyson type to have undue influence in the organization and waste loads of time that could be better spent training and game planning on extended deboonking sessions

Also he could take over the team twitter and really annoy the whole sports world every time a new sci-fi blockbuster is released

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Yates posted:

Right or wrong, because of that game

Idk if it'd be funnier for this dude to be great in spite of a meaningless high school game, or if he busts and confirms to you that this was the moment his whole career hinged on

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

he's so superbly patient that he waited til the next year of high school to do anything that would have impressed that poster

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Runs a decent 40 that he'll never utilize in reality?

That's a little faster Derek Carr

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

It'll be funny when the Raiders grab Penix and his performance ceiling is just Derek Carr

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

Docjowles posted:

At least with Penix they won’t be paying north of $30 mil a year for that experience I guess

By the time his rookie contract is up it'll be much more than that

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

JGdmn posted:

Driving drunk is loving stupid at any age.

and like 45% of the population admit to doing it

it'd be more shocking if some prospect didn't get busted in the pre-draft window when dozens of them have probably done it in that window of time

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

it's just always funny seeing the scathing posts about it knowing that like half the goons reading along are just quietly pretending they aren't in those crosshairs, lol

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

I'm picking that receiver with the legendarily bad RAS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The337th
Mar 30, 2011

That's just the alternate reality where they actually did the Josh McDaniels hire