Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Stand back I'm going to try science!
Another freak athlete out of PSU

https://x.com/jasrifootball/status/1763324654218031325?s=46&t=ckPt10nE464AHv1IdSGFyg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

He looks so smooth

https://x.com/adamschefter/status/1764066533871890761?s=46&t=ckPt10nE464AHv1IdSGFyg

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Worthy is also an excellent WR. Not just a speed merchant.

Christ, do not let him go to the Chiefs.

Or do and maybe a jet sweep will actually work when Andy calls it

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

https://x.com/dpbrugler/status/1764076005986070698?s=46&t=ckPt10nE464AHv1IdSGFyg

Brian Thomas Jr and Adonai Mitchell look like they are fighting it out for WR4.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Grozz Nuy posted:

Are we really assuming Coleman is dropping below both of them already?

I keep forgetting that the ACC exists

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Personally, I would like to see AD Mitchell on the Chiefs.

I think Mitchell is off the board way before the Chiefs pick, he basically CeeDee Lame Lite. CeeDee is significantly better coming out but body wise they are very comparable.

Calidus fucked around with this message at 00:59 on Mar 6, 2024

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Sneed was 6’, 192lbs and ran a 4.37. That pretty dam close to ideal DB size and speed.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

So Vikings might trade up again for a QB, Chargers now need a receiver, Giants are rumored to have QB interest. How far is Brock falling?

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Nosre posted:

my gut reaction is "oof don't let the Chiefs get Adonai Mitchell" but this WR class is so loaded that applies to like 5 guys that will be around there

I think there two possibilities “oof don’t let Chiefs get OT” and “oof don’t let Chiefs get WR”

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Docjowles posted:

I feel like I've heard everyone in the first 2 rounds described as a freak at this point, it's hit white noise status

You got your standard freaks then your PSU freaks Parsons, Saquon and Chop.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Thinking about it more Safety should be filled with second generation players but I can’t think of any. Cornerback having multiple second generation guys in league right now while being one of the pickier body type and speed positions is wild.

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

Eagle getting CB1 at 22 is dumb

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Calidus
Oct 31, 2011

So who is trading up pick Guyton?