Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

R.D. Mangles posted:

i'd rather the bears just give a gazillion dollars to justin fields to be frustrating and mediocre for the next five years then go through another 3 year process of watching them ruin another highly-regarded qb prospect. just stop drafting quarterbacks.

Fields might be fixable with the right coach, think it's worth just changing up the playcaller before committing to someone else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

R.D. Mangles posted:

It doesn't matter who the coach is, it's the bears. They will never have a good qb.

i mean... true

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I straight-up don't understand the Nix hype, maybe someone can explain it to me.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Don't think Penix goes to Day Two, unless I'm missing something.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Leonard looks cool, though I'm not sure if he'll ever be NFL cool, but I certainly hope so.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

I thought all these guys would be bad, though I did think Stroud had possibly the best upside of them all, but lol, kinda wrong there.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Mega64 posted:

My prediction is the Bears go with MHJ to complement Justin Fields and DJ Moore, barring a king's ransom of picks as trade bait.

Personally I'm hoping my team trades up to grab one of the top two LT candidates, because drat the cost, we need a functioning OL.

Maybe we can get someone to nab on Ryan Tannehill.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Bismack Billabongo posted:

It wouldn’t be sexy but if I’m the chargers I’d look to see if one of the min/den/lvl/atl bunch is interested in trading up. Obviously two of those are division rivals but if you can trick one of them into moving up for jj McCarthy that would be worth it. If you can get down even further, like late teens, the center from Oregon would be a really excellent pickup for them IMO.

As a titans fan at this point I am basically hoping that one of Alt / Nabers / Fashanu are available at 7. Any of those three are blue chip talents IMO and also fill an enormous need. If all three of those gone and your options are Bowers, Odunze, or (Other), I’d probably rather try and trade down. I haven’t looked at Odunze that much yet, though.

It is early obviously but it really does seem like there will either be a run on the second tier of receivers or tackles at the end of round 1/start of round 2. There should be at least one good body available at either of those spots when they pick again. I just hope it doesn’t end up being Legette lol. If they could trade down a little from 38 and land Polk I would be psyched although as I have endlessly alluded to I would be thrilled with Troy Franklin or one of the Texas dudes at 38.

Odunze is great from what I've seen, wouldn't mind him at all, but I'm really leery at not making o-line top priority. If Levis is airing it out, he needs time to ramp up.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Getting mad at an unfinished spreadsheet for confusing Ray Davis of Kentucky for being from Kansas. (Devin Neal gonna destroy next year.)

Seeing all the notes about wide receivers making me hype for the draft, and that's probably not even what the Titans will draft, just one of the better classes of those guys I've seen in awhile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

NO

gently caress OFF

FUUUUUUICK