Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Amy Pole Her posted:

If im looking for a solid blocking and receiving tight end, early to mid rounds, would I be in luck?

Just draft whatever tight end is coming out of Iowa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

MHJ is going to drop to the Chargers and I’m going to be livid.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Raiders just trade their first for Justin Fields. So simple.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

SKULL.GIF posted:

Kam Kinchens tested terribly. Probably cost him a round or two in the draft unless he was testing while injured or something like that.

Ben Sinnott had incredible numbers.

I don’t know what any of the draftniks think but I would love for Sinnott to be around for the Chiefs to draft. Combo FB/TE in college.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Raider

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Ah yes this will be the year the Chiefs take a 1st round wide receiver.

lol pick a fat boy to fantasize about

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Kevino07 posted:

https://twitter.com/dpbrugler/status/1777071577214980293

The Chiefs could do with a run stuffing DT alongside Chris Jones

I told you we’d find him.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

The only thing I would trust Schefter about is confidential medical data.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

My podcast draft is Tuesday and I have Washington.

Going to go through all the pros and cons for Drake Maye and Jaylen Daniels and then take Joe Alt. I don't have to worry about getting fired or idiot fans and I think that's the best thing they can do

They have 36 and 40 also. I’d still take Daniels and go for OT and WR at the top of the second.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

kiimo posted:

It’s just a first round mock, but also I really do not like the tackles in the second round or the end of the first Joe Alt is a decade plus start & forget it

Unless he’s Like Joeckel

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Is Joe Alt as good as Eric Fisher?

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Don't get me wrong, having 5-6 years of solid LT play would be huge for most franchises, but I don't know if it's the same as swinging on trying to get the next JJ or not. There's something to be said for that level of O-Line play, but god drat would I rather have a guy at 20-something and a premium WR than just Joe Alt.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yes but I also like 6’4” 225 lb freaks running a 4.3x

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

Yeah but the correct answer here was “no way man, she’s the GOAT, go Iowa.”

It costs him nothing.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

I’m excited for the Chiefs to trade out of the first round when Mitchell and McConkey are gone.

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

fsif posted:

My cynical but sincere take is that Schraeger is an NFL employee and is just doing his part to hype up interest in the draft.

I’m pretty sure he’s picked the superbowl winner for the last 5 years prior to the season starting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

No Butt Stuff
Jun 10, 2004

fsif posted:

I don't know what that has to do with him predicting a chaotic draft. His mock draft last year didn't do much to demonstrate the value of his league connections.

https://www.nfl.com/news/peter-schrager-2023-nfl-mock-draft-2-0-titans-trade-up-for-c-j-stroud-vikings-gi

Nothing. Just demonstrates he’s lucky