Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Suck it Up and Keep Wrestling

Doltos posted:

Quick WR thoughts

Malik Nabers doesn't run routes and doesn't care about them. He's super strong and great after the catch. Could probably slot him anywhere and he'd succeed. Keon Coleman also doesn't run routes but is just an insane athlete. So many highlight reels. Great jumping ability and body control. Rome Odunze is like a faster Julio Jones. He doesn't lose at the point of catch. I constantly see him pulling down contested throws from Penix like it's nothing. I think he's going to make the biggest jump. Troy Franklin is speedy fast and a great route runner. Just beats everyone to the spot then punishes them with a quick couple extra yards. He's pretty thin but that doesn't matter. Has amazing hands for a speedster, just snatches poo poo. MHJ is just all around. Can't find a fault in his game other than he's not the greatest YAC guy. Best player in the draft by far, might be better than Calvin and right behind Randy Moss coming out as a prospect. Emeka Egbuka is almost as good somehow. I think if he wasn't on OSU he might be the 2nd WR off the board. Just a complete package of size and speed with great separation. He just does everything right with really good discipline for a college WR. He needs to get a bit better at route running but it's nitpicking. Xavier Worthy is going to run like a 4.25. When used in space he's pretty elite. Can punish like a punt return when in the open field. Skinniest guy in the draft with none of the leverage that DeVonta Smith has. Johnny Wilson is surprisingly agile for a tall guy. He's great at breaking and out of routes, great after the catch. He has insane ball skills and will make some nutso catches. He's not the fastest but he's fast enough. Doesn't really get separation but I think that's just because he's so big, not from a lack of talent.

Veach please get 2 of these dudes somehow

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Eisen is a big Michigan fan, i've heard. And Breer is a big OSU guy!

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
bring the Ladd to KC

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

xbilkis posted:

I don't know how every single Ringer football person manages to simultaneously tick both boxes of "giant dweeb" and "obnoxious hot take artist" but boy do they seemingly pull it off across the board. I guess I get that dithering and nuance is not what a lot of people want from a sports media figure, but the Ringer folks lack both the charisma and the expertise to be operating from a place of "Can you believe there are dipshits who don't agree with my opinions??"

I actually do enjoy Ben Solak when he's doing a film breakdown or a written article but in podcast form he shifts right into that insufferable know-it-all dork zone

because they spend all their time on the internet. They all become like ...that

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
I don't think people would be so down on Bowers in the top 10 if he wasn't so unjacked and also balding

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

kiimo posted:

I completely forgot he existed

also I talked myself into drafting Zach Kuntz in dynasty last year and lol

edit: no idea who this clown is but I hope he's wrong

https://twitter.com/priceacarter/status/1782822300376571979

listen to me kiimo: Hollywood Brown, Rashee Rice, Ladd McConkey as the starting 3 WRs.

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
Happy with any receiver, don't want an OT at 32. Intrigued by a risky trade up to grab someone sweet

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

the most important pass catcher in the playoffs for the last 5 years has been a tight end. food for thought

better playoff stats than Jerry Rice, that's hard to do!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pron on VHS
Nov 14, 2005

Blood Clots
Sweat Dries
Bones Heal
it's good Bo Nix had football related stuff in his bag instead of say, a movie theater box of Milk Duds and a Glock.