Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Shame that KV-2 wasn't willing to play.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Fixed angle mortar with adjustable vents sounds like a nightmare scenario, I struggle to imagine the constraints the design engineers were working under.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Well the vents may not move all that much but they'll likely get eroded over time which sucks because they must be precision machined on at least some level.

And yeah, the pressure of actual combat must have changed minds a bit.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Ah, the persistent problem is games with a morale system, having the bemoraled agents evaluate the situation and flee convincingly.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

I'm gonna be honest, I didn't really expect that result given the grueling beginning, rocky middle and threadbare ending, it appears it was also grueling, rocky and threadbare for the Germans.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Unsupported tanks scouting each other's demise at night is a bit much, even for the immediately post purges Red Army and by the siege of Leningrad they did have a bit more experience than that.

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

Siberian Devils as Soviets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SIGSEGV
Nov 4, 2010

The mix of extreme simulation and extreme gaminess is really funny, especially combined with the AI, I hope that the Germans are in that disposition because of extreme troop shortages rather than an attack from the map border.