Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Just a few too many casualties for a victory. Also if you could post the OOB before the next operation starts I'll try to guess which unit dies first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Looks like I should have gone with the BT-6, but I already put my money on the first recon platoon.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Amazed you didn't just sit tight for a resupply but it seems to have worked out.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Soviet Railway, Axis Packets Attacking is generally more interesting than defending. Especially on a river.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Oof, hate it when morale forces you out of a good spot. Could you have just hid out across the river in order to deploy closer during the day?

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Nice to see the enemy has bad luck too!

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Ouch. I can't imagine how we are going to take 2/3 objectives much less all 3.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Certainly didn't feel like outnumbered them 3 to 1!

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Shaping up to be at least as much about attacking as it is defending. Crazy that there are objectives all through the map.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
I'll say it, that was silly.

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
Siberian Devils the other sounds more interesting as the attacker.

Also I hope the dragon isn't totally out of commission. The eclipse was nice but we need something longer to offset global warming.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

habituallyred
Feb 6, 2015
No smoke for the artillery? I think the best second choice is to just plaster the closest line of buildings with a pre game barrage. Otherwise its just a shooting gallery.