Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
they can go invisible, and are above racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Actually predators were racist to humans until one plucky fellow changed their minds iirc

nice obelisk idiot
May 18, 2023

funerary linens looking like dishrags

RBC posted:

what is this 2007
We need a thread about cloche hats and Oxford bags next. finally take em down a notch

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005
they are cringe unless you buy one direct from Palestine imo. currently on hirbawi's waiting list

ProfessorBooty posted:

I suggest if you are not either wearing a Brand, or something made to be thrown away after one wearing, you are being culturally un-American. Thus cringe.

currently trademarking a brand that integrates fast-fashion and black bloc to make the most American, least cringe clothing of all time

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
Wearing a keffiyeh but with a white & blue star of David print on it. That way I always come out on top.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

sloppy seconds?

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

it's ftw

Drano
Dec 21, 2004

BEST at removing tough clogs!
Matrix appropriation is fine if you commit - white dreads, suit, totally sweet sunglasses

ProfessorBooty
Jan 25, 2004

Amulet of the Dark

VROOM VROOM posted:

they are cringe unless you buy one direct from Palestine imo. currently on hirbawi's waiting list

My 80 year old neighbor I talk with liked mine and asked me if I had another, I bought a couple, so I gave him the one I was wearing.

Wear your kufiya while walking your dog :)

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
I bought my wife the Irish hirbawi one and customs definitely inspected it, shredded the box, and I was lucky that the kuffiya made it to my house intact

VROOM VROOM
Jun 8, 2005

500excf type r posted:

I bought my wife the Irish hirbawi one and customs definitely inspected it, shredded the box, and I was lucky that the kuffiya made it to my house intact

they have some back in stock now and my CU tried to shut down my card for fraud lol

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

VROOM VROOM posted:

they have some back in stock now and my CU tried to shut down my card for fraud lol

idk isn’t that what a cringe unit is for

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

VROOM VROOM posted:

currently trademarking a brand that integrates fast-fashion and black bloc to make the most American, least cringe clothing of all time

You know Palestine isn't the only place in the region where they are worn?

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

VROOM VROOM posted:

Which site? They are all “sold out” that i can see

puncturewound78
Apr 18, 2023

The Top G posted:

Which site? They are all “sold out” that i can see

Hirbawi USA had a few items go back in stock for an hour or so last night. Sold out extremely fast.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
i got my newest one from this shop along with some za'atar. hell im eating the za'atar right now. check it out https://www.alardproducts.com/collections/kufiya

The Top G
Jul 19, 2023

by Fluffdaddy

Ohtori Akio posted:

i got my newest one from this shop along with some za'atar. hell im eating the za'atar right now. check it out https://www.alardproducts.com/collections/kufiya

Nice , grabbed one too .. good looking out :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Woke Mind Virus
Aug 22, 2005

I'm waiting for Black Friday to pick one up