Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
First it was the lights going out at Super Bowl XLVII.

Now drones.

Baltimore seems to benefit from weird delays.

Somehow Kawalimus will still bitch about this Ravens win.

BREAKING:
Footage recovered from the drone flying over M&T Bank stadium:
https://i.imgur.com/6O9fdYv.mp4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MoaM
Dec 1, 2009

Joyous.
RIP Joe Burrow was looking forward to the drama of a mini-run, but...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Android Apocalypse posted:

BREAKING:
Footage recovered from the drone flying over M&T Bank stadium:
https://i.imgur.com/6O9fdYv.mp4

Good dog.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

This actually doesn’t count because the Bengals had a backup QB in. Ravens are really 0-11 because of this, and also other reasons

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
Look at that dog. Get a load of that dog

The Elite Ravens are going all the way to the Superbowl and getting OBJ another ring. :smug:

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Rip Joe :rip:

The Puppy Bowl
Jan 31, 2013

A dog, in the house.

*woof*
Yo, gently caress Logan Wilson. Dude so dirty he should be a Steeler.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Also I just wanna beat Kawalimus in saying fire harbaugh even tho ravens won, they just didn’t win hard enough

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

extremely silly of me to watch the postgame but the remaining ravens fans started a very audible 'gently caress joe burrow' chant

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

https://x.com/mikegarafolo/status/1725373980188541296?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

https://x.com/hollowaynfln/status/1725371572494766352?s=46&t=OK6AvWM-NBtlIQDYnQH66w

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Man it’s going to be so weird if the Bengos and Bills both somehow don’t make the playoffs.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007
Fire the fraud John Harbaugh

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Shaping up to be a lost season for the Bengos with all of Burrows injuries

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

Us: Wow, Ravens vs. Bengals! What a fun game!
Thursday:

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Rogue Elephant posted:

extremely silly of me to watch the postgame but the remaining ravens fans started a very audible 'gently caress joe burrow' chant

lol

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

I sure am glad we get to watch the Jets suck the air out of America in nationally televised games every loving week

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Name Change posted:

I sure am glad we get to watch the Jets suck the air out of America in nationally televised games every loving week

gently caress NYC overall imo

Both of their teams are garbage and they keep getting all the national games because nEw YoRk CiTy Is A hUgE mArKeT

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY
wonder if joe burrow has showered yet

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

i trust in this forum that we can make this thread entirely about the ravens until next thursday night

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

New York games have been putting me to sleep on the regular. Just terrible.

RandomHodge
Jul 5, 2007

Borsche69 posted:

i trust in this forum that we can make this thread entirely about the ravens until next thursday night

They are bad and need to fire their coach. I know John H has had a very successful tenure and currently has his team 8-3 but trust me HE IS BAD AND WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT IT FOR 15 PAGES

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
If you think about it, this win is really a loss for the Ravens because it makes them less likely to fire John Harbaugh.

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Borsche69 posted:

Sorry but on Sunday this is the official Lions Fanboy Thread

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

So how much trouble are the Bengals in for Burrow not being on the injury report pregame

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Sorry but on Sunday this is the official Lions Fanboy Thread

It tickles me pink that the Lions kick rear end this year while having some weird Seahawks shaped Kryptonite.

Kurgarra Queen
Jun 11, 2008

GIVE ME MORE
SUPER BOWL
WINS

TheKingslayer posted:

New York games have been putting me to sleep on the regular. Just terrible.
I work this Sunday and will not miss watching the Bills and Jets. They’re clowns, but the sad, incompetent kind that are neither scary nor entertaining in any way. You just sit there and watch and feel bored and kinda embarrassed for them.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
this is the worst loss for the Ravens yet. Just unbelievable

Rogue Elephant
May 1, 2007

Darude - Adam Sandstorm posted:

So how much trouble are the Bengals in for Burrow not being on the injury report pregame

They're in 'sternly worded yet passive "reminder to all teams" memo' territory here I think. I'd be stunned if they get singled out and fined or something

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

gently caress NYC overall imo

Both of their teams are garbage and they keep getting all the national games because nEw YoRk CiTy Is A hUgE mArKeT
It’s because they thought they’d get to air Captain Antivax

(never mind that he sucked poo poo last year and would’ve been worse)

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

is orlando brown jr a LEFT tackle???

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

Ravens probably did so much defensive game planning to gently caress with Burrow that ultimately was moot.

Kyle Hamilton is lined up over the slot with what appears to be outside leverage. Right before the snap he kind of drifts over, and all of a sudden he has inside leverage on the slot receiver. Changing the look after the snap, and also doesn't get caught in traffic with Roquan Smith showing blitz and then dropping into coverage.

https://twitter.com/Nate_Tice/status/1725361386296062425#m

BrownThunder
Oct 26, 2005

EXTEND BEN!
Forever and ever and ever

https://twitter.com/tompelissero/status/1725341378534613340

Hope they lose draft picks for this

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I don't

It's funny and I'm laughing

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Lady Radia posted:

this is the worst loss for the Ravens yet. Just unbelievable

Did you see them lose to the Browns on Sunday? Hoooo boy.

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

Thank you all for your sympathies

LiquidFriend
Apr 5, 2005

Borsche69 posted:

is orlando brown jr a LEFT tackle???
Brett Veach certainly didn't think so! Seems that decision has worked out.

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Man, if they really did intend to hide it you'd think someone would have suggested that he take off the brace while walking into the stadium or that maybe he should wear some gloves while camera crews are filming

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."
Idk, he looked fine before that Clowney hit.

Regardless this is basically it for the Bengals and more importantly there goes my favorite QB to watch in the current NFL :smith:

Steelers just punched their ticket to the playoffs between Burrow and Watson being out and the Bills choking. The Vikings might’ve just gotten an easier road as well since the Bengals were their hardest remaining game outside the division

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Relentlessboredomm posted:

Idk, he looked fine before that Clowney hit.

Regardless this is basically it for the Bengals and more importantly there goes my favorite QB to watch in the current NFL :smith:

Steelers just punched their ticket to the playoffs between Burrow and Watson being out and the Bills choking. The Vikings might’ve just gotten an easier road as well since the Bengals were their hardest remaining game outside the division

Oh man we’re getting some competition from the vikes now!! This is gonna be exciting I can already tell

Can the lions not choke and can we stay healthy