Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Sunshine
Apr 4, 2004

LEFT 4 DEAD IS A LOT LIKE FOOTBALL - I JERK OFF TO BOTH

Lady Radia posted:

so real talk I think the better narrative is the Lions take the NFC but lose at the Super Bowl, so next year pops off that much harder.

also maybe we can get, you know, another Mi-*yanked unceremoniously off stage*

That would mean another Super bowl for Kansas City and gently caress that. I want the Lions to dominate the league with a reign of terror for the next decade.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DariusLikewise
Oct 4, 2008

You wore that on Halloween?
gently caress the Baltimore Ravens for losing to a serial rapist then hurting perfect boy Joe Burrow

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

do not disparage the noble passerine. they wounded the badm'n, and the perfect boy broke his wrist earlier in the week while "doing it"

Black Lighter
Sep 6, 2010

Just keep looking at what we're doing, keep watering and ask yourselves first and know 'Are you watering? And are you fertilizing every day?' So when it's time to pop, it'll pop.
The Ravens will injure every quarterback they play from now until the Super Bowl, where they'll suffer an existential crisis at the realization that Jalen Hurts is simply too big and strong for them to hurt

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.

Black Lighter posted:

The Ravens will injure every quarterback they play from now until the Super Bowl, where they'll suffer an existential crisis at the realization that Jalen Hurts is simply too big and strong for them to hurt

They'll just be momentarily confused when they see Geno Smith and then start cackling when they realize they get to finish the job.

AndrewP
Apr 21, 2010

The Ravens will defeat the Tush Push when Pat Ricard reprises his role as part time DT

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Can we please fire Brandon Staley now

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/DanWetzel/status/1726346271625982003

Borsche69
May 8, 2014

people saying that the steelers could run the table forgot that they still have the steelers offense

Mystic Stylez
Dec 19, 2009

gently caress Johnston for dropping that Herbie dime at the end of the game imo

epic bacon
Sep 19, 2022

Jalen Ramsey is amazing

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

fire staley

Roasted Donut
Aug 24, 2007

NWA WHITE POWERRR!!!!
kenny pickett is the worst starting qb in the league, and also worse than a lot of backups

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

really queer Christmas posted:

fire staley, Rivera, Eberflus, and Reich

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
My god Bears. You had that game. You HAD it. That collapse was spiritually painful.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

Roasted Donut posted:

kenny pickett is the worst starting qb in the league, and also worse than a lot of backups

I dunno, I just watched Sam Howell get outdueled by a guy that still lives with his mother

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

DariusLikewise posted:

gently caress the Baltimore Ravens for losing to a serial rapist then hurting perfect boy Joe Burrow

Couldn’t agree more.

gently caress yea

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

News: Lions Win

Views:

pro starcraft loser
Jan 23, 2006

Stand back, this could get messy.

Ladies and gentlemen, the Washington Gimmies.

Need a win? The NFL looking down on you? People saying you're over the hill and just don't have it in in you anymore? Bench warming QB starting for you just because you'd get fined if you don't show up?

One application of Washington Commanders will cure that! This patented salve of a coach who has no loving idea what he's doing or maybe even where he is, an O line that leaks like a Polish sub, and a secondary who thinks they're on the bench on third & long will help you out.

This pick-me-up can be yours for...literally nothing. Just be bad at football and you'll soon see a team way worse. Go home with your head held high, you DID it, you won a game. Enjoy the Benny Hill-esque highlights of the Commanders getting dunked on by you.

OneMoreTime
Feb 20, 2011

*quack*

Tommy Devito threw three touchdowns today. Tommy Devito ROTY. Tommy Devito MVP. Tommy Devito GOAT.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

The Motherfucking Detroit Lions, Bitch.

thanks for reading

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Grier getting a top 3 corner for a 3rd deserves a lifetime pass

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

OneMoreTime posted:

Tommy Devito threw three touchdowns today. Tommy Devito ROTY. Tommy Devito MVP. Tommy Devito GOAT.

Congrats on loving up the tank.

Henrik Zetterberg
Dec 7, 2007

Browns

don’t have a serviceable QB and we’re lucky they played a team without a serviceable QB

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

mcmagic posted:

Congrats on loving up the tank.

Ehh they can still pick high enough to get Jayden Daniels

Ragnarok the Red
Jun 21, 2002
Man, I feel bad for Chargers crew. AFC’s actually having a down year with Burrow, Rodgers, and Watson’s injuries, Mahomes and Allen each only having one good receiver to throw to, and injuries piling up for the Ravens but they can’t take advantage of it because Staley’s an incompetent boob.

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

Ragnarok the Red posted:

Man, I feel bad for Chargers crew. AFC’s actually having a down year with Burrow, Rodgers, and Watson’s injuries, Mahomes and Allen each only having one good receiver to throw to, and injuries piling up for the Ravens but they can’t take advantage of it because Staley’s an incompetent boob.

I'm used to wasted years at this point but this feels like the most wasted year

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Roasted Donut posted:

He's bad, OP

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Jordan Love played well, the rookie WRs all played well, the Packers won. All that they gotta do is fire Joe Barry.

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

I think the Lions can appear in the Super Bowl. Other than KC, they've not beaten anyone of note, but they keep winning even when they play like garbage, and it's often better to be lucky than good. A team that always seems to find a way like that is almost impossible to beat.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

That appeared to be the game that finally broke Panthers fans.

I think the realization that Bryce Young likely isn’t the guy, with no draft capital is starting to dawn on the fan base.

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 6 hours!

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Browns

don’t have a serviceable QB and we’re lucky they played a team without a serviceable QB

Guess what! Most qbs suck!

RumbleFish
Dec 20, 2007

Kirios posted:

I think the realization that Bryce Young likely isn’t the guy, with no draft capital is starting to dawn on the fan base.

Bold of you to assume we weren't already broken. We've all been painfully, painfully aware of the fact this is the worst stretch in franchise history and also that the calgary isn't coming.

wilderthanmild
Jun 21, 2010

Posting shit

Grimey Drawer

Henrik Zetterberg posted:

Browns

The Browns don't have a serviceable QB, but that has been true basically the whole year. 40% of the starts have been by a backup and of the games that were played majority by backups they are now 3-2. They might just magically pull it out. They only need to win 3 of their remaining 7 to have a very good shot at the playoffs and looking at their remaining schedule that isn't unrealistic even with bad QB play.

They should sign Joe Flacco though. You don't need much to win with this defense.

ozymandius1024
Mar 15, 2006

You don't yank on the Spine of God

Kirios posted:

No, we've all been very aware of this for much of the season.

Each passing game just drives the point home more (unlike the Carolina offense).

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
Browns win! Walking tall on the Steelers.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

wilderthanmild posted:

The Browns don't have a serviceable QB, but that has been true basically the whole year. 40% of the starts have been by a backup and of the games that were played majority by backups they are now 3-2. They might just magically pull it out. They only need to win 3 of their remaining 7 to have a very good shot at the playoffs and looking at their remaining schedule that isn't unrealistic even with bad QB play.

They should sign Joe Flacco though. You don't need much to win with this defense.

Yeah, QBs they face the rest of the way:

Russ
Stafford
Trev
Fields
Stroud
Zach
Jake Browning (Burrow's done)

Even if the wins don't come until the last month, almost that whole month looks winnable. The Jags is the toughest-looking game right now

Woozie66
Sep 8, 2009

I'll wait for the next era
BROWNS BITCH, WINS ARE WINS, CONTEXT IS FOR SUCKERS

a neat cape
Feb 22, 2007

Aw hunny, these came out GREAT!
I'm very sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009