Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Yo, gently caress Logan Wilson. Dude so dirty he should be a Steeler.

Hes actually not dirty at all, it was unlucky. also gently caress the ravens

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

The Puppy Bowl posted:

Queen is a bonafide dumb guy. If you can't play defense without throwing all your body weight on top of a dude's achilles you don't belong in the NFL.

You think thats what Logan Wilson tries to do with every tackle?

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Ngl and don’t tell anyone in the nfcn thread, but I am extremely pro Dobbs and I hope the pocket scientist gets his chance

Same, he rules and I like the Vikings squad as well

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Freaquency posted:

That’s a real bad interpretation of his post

hes saying hes a dirty player and cant tackle without doing that.

Im saying that perhaps Puppy is disappointed that an awesome player got injured on his team and is taking it out on a guy that isnt dirty or a headhunter, and is overreacting.

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill
also Joe Burrow out for the season

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bows1
May 16, 2004

Chill, whale, chill

Freaquency posted:

:confused: He’s saying that Queen is dumb to say you have to hip drop tackle in the NFL, as evidenced by all of the tackles that don’t involve throwing the defensive player’s full weight on their target’s ankles.

On re-reading the post in question, perhaps yes I misinterpreted it.