Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Why, hello, my little slice of pecan pie.
If you think about it, this win is really a loss for the Ravens because it makes them less likely to fire John Harbaugh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Sorry but on Sunday this is the official Lions Fanboy Thread

It tickles me pink that the Lions kick rear end this year while having some weird Seahawks shaped Kryptonite.

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

TheKingslayer posted:

I like Joe Burrow and it bums me out he got hurt like that. That sort of thing should only happen to the Deshaun Watsons and Aaron Rodgers of the world.

Don't forget the Ghandi's. Fucker never paid me back for that tofu :mad:

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Passtronaut makes me irrationally giddy and I giggle like a kid :)

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Black Lighter posted:

The Ravens will injure every quarterback they play from now until the Super Bowl, where they'll suffer an existential crisis at the realization that Jalen Hurts is simply too big and strong for them to hurt

They'll just be momentarily confused when they see Geno Smith and then start cackling when they realize they get to finish the job.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nervous
Jan 25, 2005

Shinji2015 posted:

lol

"That Time I Reincarnated as an Owner of the Washington Commanders and Lost to the New York Football Giants 31-19"

These Isekais are getting ridiculous.