Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
It’s the day after Thanksgiving. Been fading in and out b/c of illness all week but at least it’s Friday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Man let me leech these Friday good vibes from you lovely people, my naked body metaphorically attached to the outer husk of this thread just humping away, but instead of anything perverse it's just a proboscis and I'm straight slurpin.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Now's the chance for this market-disrupting Friday thread to take over

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Yup time to move fast and break things within the Friday paradigm.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Getting in early while the price is low!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

great deals on corn on the cobb today.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Turkeys 3 for $5

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Who wants to head to the mall? Should be fun there today.

Ass-penny
Jan 18, 2008

I'm very tired and at work and I don't think much is going to get done today. I should have asked for it off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minotaurus Rex
Feb 25, 2007

if this accounts a rockin'
don't come a knockin'
Good advice ITT