Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Stargate coordinates to T94-72X

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
My tombstone will have a QR code on it so you can gift me cryptocurrency so I might pay the ferryman to cross the River Styx.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
You could have a little dot matrix animation on it that plays whenever someone does.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

JediTalentAgent posted:

My tombstone will have a QR code on it so you can gift me cryptocurrency so I might pay the ferryman to cross the River Styx.

he only accepts dogecoin

Tommah
Mar 29, 2003

he never scored

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BONE DOG posted:

he only accepts dogecoin

Are you kidding? Gold is the only currency The Ferryman accepts.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

Are you kidding? Gold is the only currency The Ferryman accepts.

No dude he goes hard. He straight skipped fiat currency. He went from gold standard right to dogecoin . He's a cool guy

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
He dogsits for me

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

BONE DOG posted:

He dogsits for me

The Ferryman?

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

redshirt posted:

The Ferryman?

Yeah he's actually a pretty cool guy

The Hello Machine
Jul 19, 2021

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Banished to the Gopher Dimension

Turrurrurrurrrrrrr
Dec 22, 2018

I hope this is "battle" enough for you, friend.

ARCH STANTON
3 FEBRUARY 1862

akma
Jan 30, 2016

I simply lack the motivation to write anything here.
I ordered one made of cheap non-speaking rock, so it won't say anything.

YoursTruly
Jul 29, 2012

Put me in the trash
Recycle Bin
where
I belong.
With this character's death, the thread of prophecy is severed. Restore a saved game to restore the weave of fate, or persist in the doomed world you have created.

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

My body is not buried here, if there are any remains buried here, this is a crime scene, contact the authorities.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

JediTalentAgent posted:

This is just such a good money making idea. You open up a cemetery and you sell these e-stones or whatever better name. You can swipe a card or do a QR code and that will count as paying 1 respect. Every time you pay respect you have a tiny chance of winning a percent of or all of the money that's been saved on that tombstone. You don't charge much to pay respect, half a buck or something trivial. The idea is that we get cemeteries full of these things, and "mourners" would go through and try to pay respect as much as possible. Maybe they sit at the same tomb paying their respects over and over, or maybe they take a walk around, see which spirits are lucky today?

You open them up in high traffic areas so people can pay respects on their way home.

Imagine your cemetery had the tombstone of a celebrity. Like people could come along and pay respect Taylor Swifts grave when she snuffs it. That grave alone... :signings:

You could charge extra for a tombstone with higher chances of paying out so more people pay you respect!

Funky See Funky Do fucked around with this message at 05:06 on Nov 21, 2023

Aishlinn
Mar 31, 2011

This might hurt a bit..

"Buried with my gold" and i paid the mortician to use special wires inserted in my arm and hand bones to make me be giving the double bird to whoever digs me up, no matter how skeletal i am.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

here lies 100 skulls

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Your Apple Vision eXtreme goggles will auto-detect the invisible code and then a 3D 2pac appears to dance on your grave. $27.99/m graveLyfe subscription required.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Funky See Funky Do posted:

This is just such a good money making idea. You open up a cemetery and you sell these e-stones or whatever better name.

Cryptocrypts or Coinocrypts.
Wormmeal of Fortune.
Rotten Roulette.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LOL imagine being able to afford a tombstone

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
I'm going to be a squatter in someone else's grave plot.

Good luck waiting for me to leave so you can change the locks!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

I'm going to be a squatter in someone else's grave plot.

Good luck waiting for me to leave so you can change the locks!

Some kind of sign that can stay above ground, saying "it was JediTalentAgent"

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
I need someone to kill Dracula in my name so I can finally go to Heaven.

Sooner the better. Purgatory is pretty awful.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

I need someone to kill Dracula in my name so I can finally go to Heaven.

Sooner the better. Purgatory is pretty awful.

Sigh.

Go ahead, tell me what I must do....

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

redshirt posted:

Sigh.

Go ahead, tell me what I must do....

(Back of the tombstone)
If I had any more information, I wouldn't need someone to do this for me. I could have done it myself. I don't know where he is, I don't know if he's got 'daylight weakness' or not, I don't know if he's following 'no reflection' vampire rules. poo poo, it's probably been a long time so he might already be dead. Someone who was unaware of my request might have already killed him. Fool could have killed himself just to spite me to keep anyone from killing him in my name. That'd be the shits, wouldn't it?

Shithouse Dave
Aug 5, 2007

each post manufactured to the highest specifications

“She was ok, I guess”

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
you could lock your will or inheritance behind a certain number of respects to guarantee your surviving relatives will visit your grave and get a little buzz going around it

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

I sucked one wrong dick at the dick sucking factory and all I got was this fancy chunk of granite.

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.
Died: In your arms tonight

klosterdev
Oct 10, 2006

Na na na na na na na na Batman!
My plan is to get so fat that the massive pile of burning lard damages the crematorium

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

klosterdev posted:

My plan is to get so fat that the massive pile of burning lard damages the crematorium

I seem to recall an Ask/Tell thread from someone working in a funeral home/crematorium, and he mentioned that bodies with high levels of fat need to be started at low temps to avoid that.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Slippery when wet

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Aishlinn posted:

"Buried with my gold" and i paid the mortician to use special wires inserted in my arm and hand bones to make me be giving the double bird to whoever digs me up, no matter how skeletal i am.

I hope you don't mind people pissing and making GBS threads into your dead mouth, because that's what's going to happen after they dig you up, cut open your corpse and find there's no gold.

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
"Kick Me" with a big wacky target

Inside the tombstone is a primed landmine

Disco Pope
Dec 6, 2004

Top Class!
Credit card info and 3-digit code.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
The princess is in another casket.

WHY BONER NOW
Mar 6, 2016

Pillbug
He died doing what he loved: nothing

Thora
Aug 21, 2006

Look on my Posts, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away
“I’ll do better next time”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
Best striptease performance on this grave wins 50€ from my estate