Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Mormons hanging in there against OU lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EvilHawk
Sep 15, 2009

LIVARPOOL!

Klopp's 13pts clear thanks to video ref

Cardinals/Canes is all offense no defence and I love it

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
The announcers are LIVID that they didn't overturn that Penn State fumble. Not that it matters. Rutgers' offense is too pathetic.

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

Tim Allen is booster "Uncle T" and gave all his Disney money to Michigan under the condition that they go "more power"

Augh augh augh.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

the mormon defense loves comitting penalties

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

mcmagic posted:

The announcers are LIVID that they didn't overturn that Penn State fumble. Not that it matters. Rutgers' offense is too pathetic.

They said it was the right call

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

poo poo I hope Barrett isn't gone for long

Hazo
Dec 30, 2004

SCIENCE

Does Army often play Fortunate Son in the stadium because holy fuckin lol

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
I don't know who's red zone offense is more pathetic.......... Rutgers or the Jets....

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
terps comeback starts now

(it doesn't)

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns

Dance McPants posted:

poo poo I hope Barrett isn't gone for long

yeah, sassafras and poo poo

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!
Why in the goddamned world would you need to review that Louisville play? My man wasn't even close to getting the first down.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Where the hell did they get this ref crew for Louisville/Miami

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe
:lol: BYU what the hell was that play

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Penn State is cruising to a program embarrassing loss

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Komet posted:

Penn State is cruising to a program embarrassing loss

inshallah

I mean i doubt it but it would also be incredible.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

Qwijib0 posted:

:lol: BYU what the hell was that play

It looked like it was kinda set up well-ish maybe? Just bad execution with a guy who couldn't throw it back to the QB.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Why are you reviewing this what is going on

facialimpediment
Feb 11, 2005

as the world turns
goddamnit JJ (twice)

Sirotan
Oct 17, 2006

Sirotan is a seal.

JJ making some bad decisions there

Dance McPants
Mar 11, 2006

dangit, McCarthy playing with fire finally hosed him

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
Louisville gets away with blatant grounding AND gets a gift roughing the passer. I am honestly in awe of this reffing

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

xbilkis posted:

Louisville gets away with blatant grounding AND gets a gift roughing the passer. I am honestly in awe of this reffing

I missed the grounding but that roughing the passer call was...well let's say iffy to be kind.

The reviews are what get to me, they weren't close, there was no need to look.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Tulane actually up big on an overmatched opponent for the first time in forever

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
if there's a game for mccarthy to learn when to feel himself and when not to it's likely this one

go blue btw that safety owned

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
IU Mich State playing for the rear end Spitoon

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Allar is concussed because he refuses to slide.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

It's just impossible to go on the road as a big dog and win a game with the kind of offense Rutgers is trying to play.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer
Oh right, it's SEC vs. Little Sisters of the Poor week

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
That was an excellent throw

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I think Pribula is better than Allar and not in the general "the backup is always better" way. I think he's more suited for the kind of offense Penn State has been running for the last decade.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

PostNouveau posted:

Oh right, it's SEC vs. Little Sisters of the Poor week

ole miss only now got the memo

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Sash! posted:

I think Pribula is better than Allar and not in the general "the backup is always better" way. I think he's more suited for the kind of offense Penn State has been running for the last decade.

I feel like there's an immediate spark as soon as he came in that we have rarely seen from Allar. Reminds me of when McSorley came in for Hackenberg in a bowl game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Franklin is such a terrible coach lol. Imagine not kicking a FG there. It won't matter but lol.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

And then Pribula immediately makes a bad decision to try to go to laterally when he'd already fallen forward enough

Stanley Tucheetos
May 15, 2012

Aparently, Dillon Gabriel got hurt on that final drive and won't play the second half.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
ACU's QB is named Maverick McIvor (pronounced MacGuyver) which is S tier

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Stanley Tucheetos posted:

Aparently, Dillon Gabriel got hurt on that final drive and won't play the second half.

Uh oh

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

Who is responsible for not training Allar to slide?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Komet
Apr 4, 2003

If Franklin kicked the field goal last time, two scores is probably insurmountable by Rutgers