Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Seth has sent me a message through our GBS decoder rings that he would like me to present to the OP:

:flip:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG
It's a cockring, isn't it? Ya fuckin GBS degenerates.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

nah, I don't think he's that much of a weenie to need a proxy to go "neener neener"

with his weiner

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Seth is currently finishing a Baldur’s Gate 3 (deffo game of the year, such good writing) speedrun on his Nintendo Switch and will not be able to join

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

anybody seen nooner

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Toxic Mental posted:

Seth is currently finishing a Baldur’s Gate 3 (deffo game of the year, such good writing) speedrun on his Nintendo Switch and will not be able to join

I'm one of Seth's biggest detractors but I can accept that as an excuse

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Toxic Mental posted:

Baldurs Gate 3 is not available on the nintendo switch :raise:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

free hubcaps posted:

Baldurs Gate 3 is not available on the nintendo switch :raise:

seths uncle works at nintendo and was able to get an advance copy.

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo

Smugworth posted:

anybody seen nooner

Not since noon

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
i really thought seth had the beans to do this

there are no more heroes in the :(

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

flubber nuts posted:

seths uncle works at nintendo and was able to get an advance copy.

*Seth arrives in the ring holding a secret advance copy of baldurs gate 3 for Nintendo Switch(tm). The crowd is going wild and Seth's opponent Ohtori stares slackjawed at the shiny shrinkwrapped case of the highly acclaimed GOTY, now incredibly available for portable play on America's most popular handheld gaming console. Seth approaches Ohtori, his arm outstretched as if to graciously give the prototype cartridge to his sworn enemy.

"MY UNCLE, WHO WORKS AT NINTENDO, WANTED ME TO GIVE THIS TO YOU!"

*Seth Axe Bombers Ohtori with his outstretched arm, keeping his grip on the coveted game case the entire time*

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Luvcow posted:

i really thought seth had the beans to do this

there are no more heroes in the :(

Point me at something and I will renew your faith

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Toxic Mental posted:

Lol that game's writing is rear end man

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

free hubcaps posted:

*Seth arrives in the ring holding a secret advance copy of baldurs gate 3 for Nintendo Switch(tm). The crowd is going wild and Seth's opponent Ohtori stares slackjawed at the shiny shrinkwrapped case of the highly acclaimed GOTY, now incredibly available for portable play on America's most popular handheld gaming console. Seth approaches Ohtori, his arm outstretched as if to graciously give the prototype cartridge to his sworn enemy.

*Seth Axe Bombers Ohtori with his outstretched arm, keeping his grip on the coveted game case the entire time*

lmfao

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

free hubcaps posted:

Lol

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I hope there is no Rocky IV situation.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Wait a minute the Nintendo Switch can’t even run BG3 because it doesn’t have the available cores to render orc cocks and balls

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Wait a minute the Nintendo Switch can’t even run BG3 because it doesn’t have the available cores to render orc cocks and balls

i'm going to render a cock and balls up seth's cowardly little hole, in just a couple minutes now, on https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

sounds gross

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022

Smugworth posted:

sounds gross

it's gonna be filthy. don't miss it

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Seth vs Ohtori up now!

https://twitch.tv/tha_swizzler

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Seth hasn’t posted since yesterday. I can only assume he’s building suspense so it’s even more impressive when he drops the GBS Elbow on your rear end OP!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

match starting now :wth:

maybeadracula
Sep 9, 2022

by sebmojo
Busy working out a new kind of ban

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

pathetic

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

sosrry earlier when i said Baldur's Gate 3 (game is so freaking good man) I meant to say The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (my personal GOTY, so good, an improvement on an already immaculate game)

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Toxic Mental posted:

sosrry earlier when i said Baldur's Gate 3 (game is so freaking good man) I meant to say The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom (my personal GOTY, so good, an improvement on an already immaculate game)

You mean the Gollum game

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

beautiful gator roll by seth wow

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

wow look at that, the one guy did wrestling on the other guy. I'm loving this stream that I am watching right now. crazy stuff.

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
:gas:

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

howd you lose even after you dropped seth from the cage top wth

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
swizz has been paid off by the mods

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
That’s the power of GBS

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I just ordered a meatball sub

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

lmao

Solefald
Jun 9, 2010

sleepy~capy

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Gatts posted:

I just ordered a meatball sub

I got a turkey provolone, was good. light mayo on both sides.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

condolences op, but on the plus side you've handed gbs a sorely-needed win