Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

bossy lady posted:

someone's going to start serious-posting ITT and we'll end up with a 10 page anime thread. mark my words

alright, so first of all, the proper term is 'japanimation' you loving plebes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

BONE DOG posted:

Easy

Sailor moon

I had a 101+ degree fever for like three days once. I spent every waking hour smoking weed and watching the entire first season of sailor moon in a complete loving haze. 10/10 show. My desire to keep watching ended the moment my fever broke tho. Waiting on the next one.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
somethingawful actually started as a Zatch Bell forum way back

thats a bit of history the young people on this forums probably don't know

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
tenchi muyo is anime Doug

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
There's an anime where Jesus and Buddha are roommates in Tokyo iirc. And not in the sense that they have pink hair and go to highschool and are just Jesus and Buddha in name only.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

dervival posted:

are you thinking of Saint Young Men, or is there more than one anime with that premise

I have no idea, my friend was telling me about it a while ago.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!

Well poo poo lookit that. I might watch it.

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
Things are sometimes the worst, sometimes they are the best. Everything in the middle we get into fistfights about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lt. Cock
May 28, 2005

INCOMING!
MEET ME AT THE FLAGPOLE AT DAWN YOU gently caress