Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
One of those knock-off Chinese-made anime shows that feel like you're going into an anime uncanny valley that leaves you somehow more disturbed than all of the Japanese monster girl harem anime shows combined.

I'm sorry, those are post-2005, so they don't count.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Pre-Youtube AMVs. When it's just people with a pair of VCRS and a dream of making Dirty Pair/Bikini Girls With Machine Guns videos.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Duckman was too good for this world.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Matthew Sweet's Girlfriend and I've Been Waiting Videos
Liquid Television

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
The opening animated credits to the CBS sitcom, "The Nanny"

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Goku Midnight Eye and Lily CAT must be in some US anime semi-public domain because those are constantly and consistently on various free services all the time.

I kind of like Goku Midnight Eye. It's from a time when you knew an anime was for adults because all the protagonists were grown rear end men with jobs who smoked.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Add N to X's "Metal Fingers In My Body" music video.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
The Levi's jeans commercial about the kid on the alien planet extolling the greatness of jeans.

(I'd watch an animated movie based on that commercial)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
A month or so ago I finally found Dracula Jr. was real and I didn't imagine it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQK3fogJvpU