Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Edward Mass posted:

I don't know if I can legally share it with you all, considering the recording starts with a stern-sounding man saying that it is burn before reading.

Did you sign anything about classified material with the government? If no, you can't get in legal trouble as a private citizen. 1st amendment covers you.

Do you think you will ever want a job with a security clearance or sensitive info government work in the future? If yes, maybe don't share it.

(edit: the 1st covers you publishing it at least. You could get in trouble if you tried to secretly send it to foreign agents or something.)

Klyith fucked around with this message at 04:20 on Nov 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Klyith
Aug 3, 2007

GBS Pledge Week

Edward Mass posted:

Bro, he's not even my grandfather - his bowling buddy got my grandma pregnant.